Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning movienight movienight movienight  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM
Customer Discussions > Movie forum

It's a Halloween Party! Who will you come dressed up as?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2016, 8:45:38 AM PST
Hi ROck, it's great isn't it?! I'd like to get one for myself, the others look great too.

:)))

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2016, 5:53:04 AM PST
I like it, Kacee! It has that classic Goth look to it and I like those kinds of shirts where the image wraps completely around the entire area of the shirt. You should buy one for your husband.

Posted on Nov 6, 2016, 4:34:16 AM PST
Rock, how about this T-shirt?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/r37-M-L-XL-XXL-XXXL-Rock-Eagle-T-shirt-SPECIAL-Tattoo-Skull-Grim-Dead-Sage-Crow-/360894436187?var=630256267067&hash=item5406fc135b:m:mpWG1WIhxiNllzqRzsCACeQ

Posted on Nov 3, 2016, 10:32:26 AM PDT
Only 361 more days left until Halloween!

Happy Halloween- Silver Shamrock Commercial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoqxhvdAdns

Posted on Nov 2, 2016, 12:08:26 PM PDT
Pout*

Every time I click on this link I think there's a Halloween Partay goin on!~!! ;(

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2016, 12:05:24 PM PDT
stevign says:
LOLOLove it. Yep, that one worked. Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2016, 9:26:07 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2016, 9:37:51 AM PDT
Hikari says:
stev,
Try this jpeg. I went to Google Images and put in Lainie mom Halloween costume.

http://faithit.outreachinc.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/momtired-1.jpg

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2016, 8:38:21 AM PDT
stevign says:
The photo is not complete and I'm not going to "upgrade to the new Firefox" in order to see the complete photo. Got another picture of it somewhere?

Posted on Nov 2, 2016, 5:24:43 AM PDT
Hikari says:
https://www.yahoo.com/style/our-favorite-halloween-costume-is-a-strung-out-looking-girl-dressed-as-her-mom-172517153.html
---------------------------------
A little girl named Lainie dressed as 'a mom' for Halloween. You may ask, 'Well, what does that look like?' Check out the attention to detail, including the bags under her eyes, spit-up on one shoulder, clinging rug rats and general air of DGaF personal grooming. Haha! We can pray this costume is not based on Lainie's own mom . . but maybe she did her field research at Walmart. Lainie wins a prize for 'Most Original Costume' from me.

Posted on Oct 31, 2016, 8:18:16 AM PDT
Hikari says:
Mr. Smith,
I watched "Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters" over the weekend. It turned into a Jeremy Renner trifecta because I watched "MI: Ghost Protocol" and "MI: Rogue Nation" beforehand. Jeremy looks his best in leather pants and jerkins, wielding weaponry, whether he's Hansel or Hawkeye. Grey suits, as nice as they may be, do not show him to his full advantage.

Gemma Arterton wears the Gretel costumes--skin tight leather pants; laced-up bodices--very fetchingly. Of course she would, having modeled before she turned to acting. The costumes in this movie are so much fun, including the punk witches, though I don't like the veins in their faces. For those with the physiques to carry off leather and lacings, a Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters theme would make them the hit of the party.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2016, 8:04:30 AM PDT
stevign says:
We don't care, just pass out the damn candy!

Posted on Oct 31, 2016, 7:58:42 AM PDT
─── ӇƛƤƤƳ ──ӇƛԼԼƠƜЄЄƝ ──

HALLOWEEN - Before They Were Famous - ORIGIN of HALLOWEEN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5rgCXssqv0

"Halloween is one of the worlds most popular holidays and the second most profitable for businesses after Christmas. Long before there were Trick or Treaters the holiday was started by Celtics and was known as Samhain. Find out more about the Origin of this Holiday in this video."

Posted on Oct 29, 2016, 2:09:47 PM PDT
A customer says:
Ah, BS, you can't know if you don't look.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2016, 2:02:30 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 29, 2016, 2:08:11 PM PDT
HA!

Wish* one of em could be `someone` else for a change Rock!!!

Like THIS ONE!~! winks*

funny thing- they're not shy about downvoting/getting boldeR!!! Use to be more `sneaky` about it.... now they just blatently downvote rapid fire*.... as if they possess a downvote machine gun!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2016, 1:59:20 PM PDT
Haha! Little willie is as predictable as he is boring. Believe me, BitterZ, you're not missing anything interesting, or important.

Posted on Oct 29, 2016, 1:56:24 PM PDT
Tell ya what I"m super sick of...

Every time I click on a movie forum thread that I'm `tracking`___guess who's `ignored` post...I find??!?

sign* ;(

Posted on Oct 29, 2016, 1:46:53 PM PDT
A customer says:
How very dim Pebbles is. He clearly can't read.

First, Pebbles is a bully who tries to bully. He fails with me. That is the simple fact. I merely note that he is a failed bully, which is pretty pathetic. Sort of like Biff at the end of Back To The Future.

Second, on the subject of grammar--there is so much to criticize. Were I fully to engage with it, it would be a full-time job. Not worth the time, since Pebbles in incapable of change.

Ta ta, bozo. I continue to laugh derisively.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2016, 12:03:19 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 29, 2016, 12:24:44 PM PDT
Yawn! Same old tired attack pattern from Willy Wonky. Always crying about being the bullied one and criticizing other people's grammar.

Zzzzzz.....

Posted on Oct 29, 2016, 12:00:55 PM PDT
A customer says:
Outwit? This from a schoolyard bully who can barely write coherent English?

One laughs derisively. Silliest thing I have seen as yet today.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2016, 11:48:59 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 29, 2016, 12:10:50 PM PDT
Even a third rate Joker would be more than capable enough to outwit you and kick your sorry azz, willie boy! Lol!

Posted on Oct 29, 2016, 11:29:53 AM PDT
A customer says:
And Pebbles would be a third class Joker like Caesar Romero.

However, even Romero's joker was more capable than Pebbles.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2016, 3:56:16 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 29, 2016, 4:10:20 AM PDT
Well, W.A.S. does have it in his brain that he is some kind of savior and champion of the Movie Forum when in actuality he acts more like a vile villain than anything else here. But the only Batman that he could ever even hope to remotely be considered for would be the cheesy, corny Adam West version compared to my Heath Ledger Joker.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2016, 10:03:00 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 29, 2016, 12:08:24 AM PDT
AntVer says:
Yup. I also have the chainsaw and fake blood. The only thing I don't have is the bad 80's haircut.

But now I must leave these forums to go return some videotapes ;)

Posted on Oct 28, 2016, 9:44:56 PM PDT
A customer says:
Roman: Well, if you want to push the analogy, I'm Batman (chuckle). Holy raving loonie, old chum!

He may want to kill me; I don't want to kill him. Merely see a little decorum. :)

Posted on Oct 28, 2016, 8:09:32 PM PDT
Roman85 says:
Once again Rock & William have made my day.......you guys are the Joker & Batman....as Joker said...."why would I want to kill you...we can't exist without each other"..
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 116 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Movie forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  43
Total posts:  2897
Initial post:  Oct 10, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 6, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers