5. "An American Christmas Carol" (with Henry Winkler [a.k.a. "The Fonz"] as "Scrooge")
4. "Christmas Carol" (with George C. Scott [a.k.a. "General Patton"] as "Scrooge")
3. "Mickey Mouse's Christmas Carol" (with "Scrooge McDuck" as "Scrooge")
2. "A Muppet Christmas Carol" (with Michael Cain as "Scrooge")
1. "Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol" (with Quincy McGoo [Jim Backus] as "Scrooge")
What say you?
I hope this leads to a lively discussion on the classic tale by Charles Dickens and the true meaning of Christmas.
EDIT: as an aside; I wonder if anyone has an approximate estimate on how many "Christmas Carol" adaptations were made for cinema or made-for-TV movies. I'm thinking that it could be well over 100.
Recent discussions in the Movie forum
|The movie review thread for people who don't write movie reviews so well||462||4 minutes ago|
|Celebrities that look alike||542||1 hour ago|
|British Detective Series II: International Mystery & Mayhem||653||1 hour ago|
|"Star Trek: Beyond"||228||2 hours ago|
|Even More Reviews on the Last Movie You Watched||5097||2 hours ago|
|Your Favorite Tough Guys & Gals||1239||4 hours ago|
|TV Talk||4490||4 hours ago|
|One Degree of Separation - Season Five||4684||5 hours ago|
|101 Movie Cliches||1690||5 hours ago|
|Bernard Herrmann Movies Poll & Discussion||82||5 hours ago|
|Movie Game! Ten Movies Where . . . (June 2016)||1952||6 hours ago|
|The top ten anything thread||7072||9 hours ago|