5. "An American Christmas Carol" (with Henry Winkler [a.k.a. "The Fonz"] as "Scrooge")
4. "Christmas Carol" (with George C. Scott [a.k.a. "General Patton"] as "Scrooge")
3. "Mickey Mouse's Christmas Carol" (with "Scrooge McDuck" as "Scrooge")
2. "A Muppet Christmas Carol" (with Michael Cain as "Scrooge")
1. "Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol" (with Quincy McGoo [Jim Backus] as "Scrooge")
What say you?
I hope this leads to a lively discussion on the classic tale by Charles Dickens and the true meaning of Christmas.
EDIT: as an aside; I wonder if anyone has an approximate estimate on how many "Christmas Carol" adaptations were made for cinema or made-for-TV movies. I'm thinking that it could be well over 100.
Recent discussions in the Movie forum
|One Degree of Separation - Season Five||9683||6 minutes ago|
|A New Game: What's Your Favorite Movie???||303||30 minutes ago|
|Disney - Indiana Jones franchise - What Will Remain Canon||152||37 minutes ago|
|For Fun: The Title Game||11||38 minutes ago|
|Movie Game! Ten Movies Where . . . (June 2016)||7271||45 minutes ago|
|ABC Movie Game||3315||2 hours ago|
|***TrumP LaNd***||3493||5 hours ago|
|Even More Reviews on the Last Movie You Watched||7042||6 hours ago|
|How to Rate Movie We Just Watched on Amazon Prime??||37||8 hours ago|
|TV Talk||5936||22 hours ago|
|Movie Talk||292||22 hours ago|
|The Super-Happy Nice Chat Room||2887||23 hours ago|