Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Movie forum

Shannon Tweed name hacked into many DVD listings

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 1, 2013 3:38:44 PM PST
sunnycrest says:
Someone has hacked into the Amazon movie credit listing and inserted several repeated names including Shannon Tweed. This seems to have affected many classic movies.

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 7:56:16 PM PST
D. Larson says:
Do you mean that Shannon Tweed was not in "Gone With The Wind"? Or even "Citizen Kane"?

I just figured she was in really good makeup.

You might want to credit me for not making some stupid joke to the effect that "Shannon Tweed can hack into me any time, any place."

"'Cause that would be cheap and tawdry.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 1, 2013 9:46:13 PM PST
Balok says:
@D. Lawson:

> You might want to credit me for not making some stupid joke to the effect that "Shannon Tweed can
> hack into me any time, any place."
>
> 'Cause that would be cheap and tawdry.

Spoilsport -- I was thinking of making some stupid joke to the effect that "Shannon Tweed can hack into me any time she wants to," but I wouldn't want you to think that I was cheap and tawdry. Unless, of course, you like that in a man, in which case, consider the joke made.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2013 11:49:08 AM PST
D. Larson says:
In tones of Mae West: "Hmmmm....you're kind of cheap and tawdry, aren't cha? I like that in a man...."

Tawdry is such a wonderful word; the sound of it is exactly what it means. Especially if you drawl out the first syllable, "Tawwww-dree". Conjures up squalid roadhouses and juke joints along back highways where slatternly (speaking of great words) women in cheap, worn, tight-fitting print dresses that are always falling off the shoulder pour drinks into stupefied mill workers and corrupt deputies before relieving them of their tensions and wallets.

However, I admit that I had to look up just who Shannon Tweed was. I know the name, but the face (and more important assets) were blank to me. Apparently I do not watch enough Gene Simmons Family Jewels, although it is difficult to say how little would be too much.

Playmate of the Year (Do they still publish Playboy? If so, why?), Hugh Hefner, Gene Simmons, a few inexpensively made thrillers....Check. Oh, she's Canadian, eh?

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 8:32:09 PM PST
I actually reported this....TWICE....I wonder if it has been fixed?

Posted on Jan 31, 2013 5:42:18 AM PST
When it comes to movies and Shannon Tweed, the first thing to come to my mind is Cinemax After Dark, LOL!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Movie forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jan 1, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 31, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions