1. Both had drummers who would redefine how the instrument was played.
2. Both had legendary guitarist who were two of the greatest songwriters of their generation.
3. Both had bass players who are not given the praise they deserve & yet were an important part of what made both bands great.
4. Both had, what many considered, the quintessential "Rock and Roll" type singer.
5. Both were truly two great Rock and Roll Bands that gave the music world some of it's best & most influential songs.
So who would you give the overall edge to?
Recent discussions in the Music forum
|Song Game - Part IV||865||5 minutes ago|
|How about gruesome "rechanneled stereo"?||9||22 minutes ago|
|★The Music of Our Lives 6.3★||9226||37 minutes ago|
|The Blue Oyster Cult Discography Thread||337||56 minutes ago|
|More fascinating threads. It's amazing this place (forum) is still open. How about we....||1687||1 hour ago|
|A Case of Originality. Queen or Led Zeppelin||80||1 hour ago|
|Independent Artist Holds Top 10 Billboard Position At #8||0||2 hours ago|
|CD Listening habits.||32||2 hours ago|
|1993: One Of Rock's Best Years?||567||2 hours ago|
|My girlfriend won't let me lick the sweat off her asscrack||11||3 hours ago|
|what groups or artists satisy you with pretty much a greatest hits collection||6||3 hours ago|
|The Alice Cooper band or The New York Dolls?||37||3 hours ago|