1. Both had drummers who would redefine how the instrument was played.
2. Both had legendary guitarist who were two of the greatest songwriters of their generation.
3. Both had bass players who are not given the praise they deserve & yet were an important part of what made both bands great.
4. Both had, what many considered, the quintessential "Rock and Roll" type singer.
5. Both were truly two great Rock and Roll Bands that gave the music world some of it's best & most influential songs.
So who would you give the overall edge to?
Recent discussions in the Music forum
|Why is Bob Marley so popular nowadays?||39||1 hour ago|
|George Harrison -The Greatest Beatle||263||1 hour ago|
|Song Game - Part V||8867||2 hours ago|
|Alphabetical Song Game 1||3811||2 hours ago|
|Musical Diary||8344||3 hours ago|
|1967: Every Rock Single/Album Reviewed||3934||5 hours ago|
|* The Music Of Our Lives 6.4 *||9927||6 hours ago|
|If you could see ANYONE In Concert Tonight! ... Who Would You Pick?||108||8 hours ago|
|Who poured red paint on Christopher Columbus' statue?||12||8 hours ago|
|The ego of Ginger Baker||36||11 hours ago|
|What was the first CD you bought?||138||13 hours ago|
|Amazon Music Error||10||13 hours ago|