Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Mystery And Suspense forum

Can anyone figure out the name of this Movie?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2008, 4:11:25 AM PST
J. woods says:
Sorry not that film - have that film (great film), but kinda like that film but the camera was a cctv type fixed to the wall, the story line was sort of similar, THANKS!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2008, 12:30:32 PM PST
Possibly "The Lipstick Camera" with Corey Feldman?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2008, 3:52:28 AM PST
J. woods says:
Unfortunately it isn't that one, the film was like Columbo but without Columbo but a man with the help of a women uncovering the truth with a twist at the end, I don't know if this helps

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2008, 7:01:01 PM PST
Mark Twain says:
I bet you're thinking of RISING SUN with wesley snipes and sean connery, involving a murder at a high=tech Japanese firm in LA. The surveillance tape has been falsified, then falsified again, making the detectives use all kinds of technology to solve the crime. It's based on a Michael Crichton book.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 9, 2008, 4:04:45 AM PST
J. woods says:
Its not that film the story line is different and the film im after was made prior to that, Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 9, 2008, 3:09:02 AM PST
Chris Wilson says:
Sounds like "The Life of David Gale" (2003)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 8, 2008, 1:55:14 PM PST
WOW!

Initial post: Feb 7, 2008, 4:08:36 AM PST
J. woods says:
I saw this movie in the 90's but could date around 80's - 90's, I can only remember a tiny bit of it, It involves a man who kills someone and stages a camera/ cctv or something to stop him being blamed after taking out the camera/cctv tapes showing him doing the killing and maybe adjusted times to show him enter after the crime was done and looking like he didnt do it, but there was some kind of twist at the end and if i can remember right someone knew the truth (this man could of been blamed in the beginning) and I think someone helped him but they adjusted the camera and tricked the murderer to show that he had did the killing, or could of found the real camera/cctv tapes and put them in the camera/cctv and called the police...the ending credits was outside the house and the front had big hedges and a curved driveway/Path...This description may be a bit muddled but this is the best I can describe this, This may take a genius to work this one out.... Please help!! THANKS
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Mystery And Suspense forum (113 discussions)

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Feb 7, 2008
Latest post:  Mar 7, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.