Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Paranormal Romance forum

Sci Fi Romance

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 27, 2012, 10:01:40 AM PDT
I am looking for recs for Sci Fi Romance. I loved Tymber Dalton's Love at First Bight and Bightmares. I have also read and liked the Soaul Linked Series. The Brides of the Kindred were also good. Any sugesstions?

Posted on May 27, 2012, 10:58:19 AM PDT
Vanessa C says:
@ Just another Reader...Have you tried Sherrilyn Kenyon's League series? Born of Night (League) is the first book of 5. Jacquelyn Frank has a series Seduce Me in Dreams: A Three Worlds Novel is the first novel.
Your reply to Vanessa C's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

Posted on May 27, 2012, 11:24:00 AM PDT
Vanessa C says:
I forgot Gena Showalter has an Alien Huntress series too. The first book is Awaken Me Darkly.

Posted on May 27, 2012, 11:37:17 AM PDT
Games of Command by Linnea Sinclair is a good sci-fi romance. (Probably more sci-fi but definitely with romance throughout.)

Posted on May 27, 2012, 5:27:47 PM PDT
KS TBRQueen says:
Oooo i highly second the rec for born of night by sherrilyn kenyon!

Posted on May 27, 2012, 6:45:14 PM PDT
Thanks for the recs. I will be sure to check them out.

Posted on May 27, 2012, 6:53:21 PM PDT
KS TBRQueen says:
You could also try the psy/changeling series by nalini singh. Its a series set in the future and its got some scifi aspects to it. You might like it, its a great series.

Posted on May 27, 2012, 6:56:32 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 27, 2012, 6:58:02 PM PDT
This is one of my favorites:
Moonlight on Water (Alien Affairs, Book Two)
There are 4 books in the series this one is my favorite and can be read as a stand alone.

Posted on May 27, 2012, 7:26:55 PM PDT
Marissa G says:
This recent thread should give you some suggestions:
http://www.amazon.com/forum/romance/ref=cm_cd_tfp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=FxM42D5QN2YZ1D&cdThread=Tx374KD1O4PNYY3
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Paranormal Romance forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Paranormal Romance forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  May 27, 2012
Latest post:  May 27, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers