Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno
Customer Discussions > pdf conversion forum

Converting lots of tifs to pdf?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 2, 2007, 11:35:22 AM PDT
H. Schmeer says:
I need to convert several hundred multi page tif files to pdf files. I'm new at this as are the people requesting I do it. To do it, I first open the file using MS Office Document Imaging then "print" it using Amyuni PDF Converter v. 2.06. I've tried a couple and have run into some issues:

Am I going have to type in a new name for every file? The original tif file name is not automatically listed in the save dialog box not is the .pdf extension. Instead I get "output.prn."

It also appears that I will have to convert each file one at a time. Isn't it possible to choose to convert more than one much like you can send more than one document to a printer?

Should I be using a different converter?

Any other suggestions to speed this process up would be greatly appreciated.

thanks much
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the pdf conversion forum (1 discussion)

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Converting lots of tifs to pdf? 0 Oct 2, 2007

This discussion

Discussion in:  pdf conversion forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Oct 2, 2007
Latest post:  Oct 2, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer