Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno
Customer Discussions > PlayStation 2 forum

Lego Star Wars Complete Saga

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 16, 2007, 5:20:30 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 28, 2008, 12:54:21 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2007, 8:40:29 AM PST
I am not sure their justification in not producing the game on the PS2 but if I was guessing, I would assume that their focus is more on the next gen systems.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2007, 1:03:10 PM PST
L. Shank says:
I have the Star Wars Lego Trilogy II for my son. I also wanted to purchase the Complete Saga for playstation 2 and found they do not sell it. Is there another one I could purchase that would not have the same games that Star Wars Lego Trilogy II has? I saw some other Lego Star Wars Playstation 2 games and I don't know much about these things.
Your reply to L. Shank's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2007, 4:53:36 PM PST
Lynnee says:
Hi, My son has this game on his Christmas list how am I ever suppose to tell him they don't make it for playstation 2 this is his last year of the magic of Christmas at {age 9} if you know what I mean:( I wish I had a suggestion or answer to a close enough game because he also has the others.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2007, 7:30:29 PM PST
mattack says:
Lego Star Wars is the first one (covers the 'new' trilogy).

The Complete Saga is essentially Lego Star Wars I and II combined, with some updates and new stuff.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2007, 7:33:49 PM PST
L. Shank says:
So if I bought him Star Wars I playstation 2, that would be different that the current Star Wars II?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2007, 2:26:27 AM PST
if you are talking about the lego series, yes number II is different from I. My son loves the second one over the first one. It allows them to change out characters as they earn them and out fits I believe. Hope this helps. My son is young, he is five. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2008, 8:57:02 AM PST
I sent an email to lucasarts and told them I was disappointed that they didn't put it out for ps2. Natuarally they never sent me back a reply. My little grandson was disappointed. I'm not paying $500 for a ps3 just for this. I have lot of ps1 and ps2 games I still really like to play. Only the ps3 60gb is completely backwards compatible and they want a mint for even used ones.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 30, 2008, 9:49:15 PM PST
Elliot Cross says:
PS2 is a dying console. I just got one, so it's not like I'm gloating about owning a next-gen console (I don't own any of those, too expensive), but this is how the market works. Guess what - they aren't going to release Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for my Genesis either.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 31, 2008, 7:55:53 AM PST
L. Shank says:
I have given up on trying to get these games to match up with current systems. As soon as one is new, you buy it, then it's outdated before you change your clothes. It's back to riding bikes and reading books for my little one!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the PlayStation 2 forum (85 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  PlayStation 2 forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Nov 16, 2007
Latest post:  Jan 31, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers