Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Politics forum

EXCLUSIVE: Online reputation manager hacked websites to 'inject' illegal code

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 20, 2012, 11:44:23 AM PST
YuuuuP! says:
Worried about your online reputation? Watch out: The fix could be worse than the problem.

Online reputation management (ORM) has become a burgeoning business as individuals and companies alike seek ways to hide negative or damaging statements about them from the Web.

But let the buyer beware: The company that helps protect your reputation may have its own reputation issues.

Consider the case of Darren Meade, who in 2010 was working as interim CEO at a California-based company. In an effort to address a number of negative comments (about both himself and his company) posted online, his company hired Rexxfield, an ORM, also based in California.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/01/20/google-cide-online-reputation-managers-can-wipe-from-web/#ixzz1k1sw4yI5

Posted on Feb 4, 2012, 2:35:48 AM PST
Rexx says:
Response to FoxNews.com's Article on Rexxfield's Online Reputation Management Practices.
by AMAN on JANUARY 21, 2012
Rexxfield was founded on the lessons learnt whilst dealing with the personal and painful attacks against the founder's reputation by those closest to him. Michael's antagonist is now serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole behind some very strong prison bars.

As Rexxfield moves forward in addressing the injustice experienced by those who suffer from attacks on their reputation, Rexxfield's clients' adversaries become Rexxfield's adversaries. And some of them attempt to attack our reputation. The article on FoxNews.com that attempts to paint a picture of good guys-gone-bad is one such attack.

We categorically deny the assertions made by the article's author regarding the use of illegal and/or unethical means in combating attacks against the reputations of our clients.

We will use the same ethical and legal means we champion on behalf of our clients to defend our own reputation against this defamatory and libelous article. One of these means is the truth. Here are a few truths omitted by the article's author:

On October 24, 2011 Perry Chiaramonte contacted Michael Roberts requesting an interview about the cold-case murder trial of his ex-wife Tracey Richter. Michael gave only limited cooperation because he was concerned about Chiaramonte's tabloid past and was unsure of his commitment to the truth. Furthermore, Michael made it very clear to Chiaramonte that trusted crime reporter Jason Kupier was receiving most material and comments from Michael about the murder case. Michael respectfully suggested that Chiaramonte should access that information like everyone else as Jason disseminated it through Associated Press network. This apparently insulted Chiaramonte and the fruit of his displeasure has manifested as his recent tabloid-style story causing Michael of criminal behavior on the say-so of a serial defamer with an axe to grind; namely Darren Meade.

Perry Chiaramonte was given the contact details of Federal & State law enforcement officers who were immediately notified by Michael Roberts when [redacted] described his technique. Perry did not take advantage of this information to check his facts, and has breached numerous journalistic ethical rules.
Perry Chiaramonte did not call the Fox11 producer who could attest to Darren Meade's attempts to retract his testimony in this story (after Michael refused to bow down to Meade's extortion demands)
Michael Roberts & his team NEVER used the technique.
Darren Meade attempted to extort Rexxfield/Michael twice.
Darren Meade attempted to procure the "technique" for himself, he executed his smear campaign after failing in his attempts
Emails from Darren trying to buy the "technique"
Darren Meade asked Michael Roberts to pay his $5000 p/month mortgage in Dec 2011, 5 days after Michael refused his demands Darren began a systematic smear campaign.
Darren Meade attempted to interfere with the Murder investigation and faces arrest if he sets foot in Iowa and repeats his claims.
Michael Roberts provided the recordings cited by Perry as well as contracts and MUCH MORE information because Chiaramonte claimed to be running a story on a career criminal Adam Zuckerman (see below). Perry spins this significant fact writing "In an audiotape obtained by FoxNews.com of a meeting that included Roberts...", it reads as if he caught Michael in some nefarious act.
This is the story Chiaramonte should have written
The recording provided by Rexxfield to Perry were made by Rexxfield to expose the criminal enterprises of Zuckerman. These same recordings have been provided to the FBI and to State Justice Dept. Staff.
On Jen 27, 2012, apparently in anticipation of Rexxfield's legal response, Darren Meade committed spoliation of evidence by deleting the Audio Files cited by Chiaramonte from a drop box account to which Chiaramonte, Meade and Michael had access. This DropBox account was not Meade's. Deletion would have severely limited Rexxfield's recourse in litigation against Perry and Meade for libel. [Screenshots coming soon]
Rexxfield's participation in the discussions were simply to keep them talking, this is why they were freely shared with Chiaramonte.
The horrific suggestions in the recordings quoted by the author were by Adam Zuckerman, Ryan Page and their cohorts, not by Rexxfield representatives.
The recordings were legal.
Links:

Adam Zuckerman Video

Law suit filed by Adam Zuckerman et al when they realized Rexxfield was exposing them.

Decorated Ex-FBI agent's declaration about the Zuckerman crew as part our private team of Zuckerman watchdogs.

Posted on Apr 8, 2012, 10:56:39 PM PDT
Rexx says:
Darren Meade - Case Study In Internet Smear Campaigns

Unfortunately Darren Meade's obsession with me has necessitated naming him in a defamation and civil conspiracy lawsuit which should settle the matter by a jury of our peers, rather than by a jury of public opinion based on who yells the loudest online. Frankly I have better things to do,

Darren Meade neglects to point out that either I or my staff were responsible for making the recordings of the meetings with the Zuckerman crew, and having nothing to hide turned these over to law enforcement, journalists and to Darren thinking we were all on the same side and working to expose Zuckerman, Ripoffreport.com's owner, Ed Magedson subsequently employed Darren to blog for him, and they conspired together to throw me under the bus because (a) Ed knows I have dirt on him and was planning to expose him and (b) because Darren needs the money Ed is paying him.

Darren Meade even attempted to recruit my assistant Paul into joining the Ripoffreport smear campaign team attack, hoping that like Darren, Paul would put money before the facts; thankfully Darren mis-read Paul's character.

More information is available at the website I have established in an attempt to counter the OCD fueled narcissistic rage that Darren Meade is directing at me since I refused his extortion demands in October 2011:

http://badforpeople.org/case-study-in-internet-smear-campaigns-darren-meade/

Posted on Apr 8, 2012, 11:07:53 PM PDT
Voice of god says:
Nothing says savvy online reputation management like bumping a thread that everyone forgot about over two months ago just to remind everyone how terrible your company is.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2012, 3:54:26 PM PDT
INNESA says:
Nothing says FAILED extortion like these emails Michael Ross Roberts of Rexxfield sent to Ed Magedson of Ripoff Report :

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Common/files/MichaelRobertsRexxfieldAttemptedExtortion.pdf

Posted on Jun 9, 2012, 4:02:48 PM PDT
Smear campaigns have existed in every medium. Why would the internet be any different?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2012, 4:22:05 PM PDT
INNESA says:
Michael Ross Roberts of Rexxfield is this the person who according to Fox News sold 60% of his company after the following marketing campaign was devised : In an audiotape obtained by FoxNews.com of a meeting that included Roberts, Meade and others, those present are heard discussing a public relations fear campaign that would help them sell their services to worried parents.

"I would love to run an underground campaign that says, `Google is trying to destroy your reputation,'" an executive on the call is heard saying. "I like the idea of, `the more popular you are, the more dangerous it is,' and giving people the scare tactic of, `the more exposure you have ... the faster it is for your enemies to attack you.'"

"I think there's a whole other campaign where we can break the parents," the executive continued. "Send them a picture of their kid with a gun in his mouth -- Google did it. `Little Johnny is going to commit Google-cide. Can you stop it?'"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/01/20/google-cide-online-reputation-managers-can-wipe-from-web/#ixzz1xLBGtfAp

And your assistant Paul Anthony Portelli a modern day Dustin Wehde, isn't he the one who conspired along with you to kill Darren Meade in the event he went public? Isn't this on tape, on Ripoff Report?

http://www.ripoffreport.com/organized-crime/google-cide-exposed/google-cide-exposed-by-the-man-01cd6.htm

When you presented this initially didn't you claim it was Rexxfield's work product and IP a Trade Secret?

The tapes you turned over to law enforcement, were those similair to the altered ones your assistant was paid to put up online on the http://stopzuckerman.com website?

The person you are mentoring now was going to visit the FBI in Utah to turn in more of your edited / altered tapes / documents all in an effort to obfuscate your actions.

Loved how you threatened both Adam Zuckerman and Perry Chiramonte with the same line, what was it 'Don't kick a tiger in the butt if you can't deal with the teeth'?

FYI - If you are going to keep marrying women you meet online from other countries you should really make certain that you had divorced Tracey Richter before you married Heidi Forsbacka.

http://pitchengine.com/darrenmeade/tracey-richter-iowa-murder-trial-rife-with--witness-intimidation--jury-tampering

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2012, 4:29:32 PM PDT
INNESA says:
"Darren Meade attempted to interfere with the Murder investigation and faces arrest if he sets foot in Iwoa and repeats his claims"

Looks like Darren Meade is no longer intimidated by your threats:

http://pitchengine.com/darrenmeade/tracey-richter-iowa-murder-trial-rife-with--witness-intimidation--jury-tampering

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 27, 2012, 4:33:23 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 27, 2012, 4:37:08 AM PDT
Mitchell says:
Subject: Michael Roberts
Date: Fri, January 20, 2012 1:33PM
To: Perry.Chiramonte@foxnews.com

Perry;

Darren informed me that the audio files were removed by statements made by Michael Roberts, some of which may be referenced in this blog.

http://www.rexxfield.com/blog

Most, if not all of these statement are untruthful, especially the comment that Rich Kincaid (see attached declaration) of Arixmar is affiliated with Rexxfield.

Please note that Arixmar is a client of my two attorneys and has NO affiliation with Michael Roberts or Rexxfield.

I also note that he states he is the one who sent you the audio tapes of the "Big Meeting" recorded 1/28/2011. To eliminate this obstacle and restore the audio file to the story I have sent you my copy of that meeting via YouSendIt.

Hopefully this will restore the story and allow Part II to proceed on Monday.

Regards,

Scott

http://www.ripoffreport.com/ben-smith-michael-roberts-rexxfield/prosecutorial-misconduct/sac-city-sac-county-iowa-B1A77.htm

http://www.ripoffreport.com/business-consultants/google-cide-the-full/google-cide-the-full-story-b3660.htm
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Politics forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
4508 3 days ago
Exposed: Online Ad Recruited Charlottesville ‘Activists’ For $25 An Hour 33 2 minutes ago
First confederate statues now symbols of the founding of our country. 44 3 minutes ago
9 of the 10 "Most Miserable" states (2016) in the USA are "red states" 14 4 minutes ago
The inescapable fact 123 8 minutes ago
Who poured red paint on Christopher Columbus' statue? 47 13 minutes ago
Maybe Trump should learn from a prominent Democrat like Al Sharpton how a Democrat would react after a bad mob incident. 49 14 minutes ago
If they run Trump in 2020 they will lose 7 19 minutes ago
Why Doesn't Anyone In This Forum Think For Themselves? 312 30 minutes ago
60k On Golf Cart Rentals So Far 3 37 minutes ago
USS John McCain (US Navy Vessel) Collides with Merchant Ship near Singapore 41 37 minutes ago
As the Afghanistan war drags on and on and on, Trump thinks raising troop levels from 8,400 is part of the solution for victory 2 39 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jan 20, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 27, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer