Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno
Customer Discussions > Politics forum

Willard Romney is a shameless liar

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 92 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 2, 2012, 6:41:02 AM PDT
Truthseeker says:
This isn't just about a TV ad - like the one he's still running quoting Obama as saying "This election should not be about the economy". He said that in 2008 but they edited out the beginning of Obama's sentence: "McCain said"

This week, Romney did it again, this time in person. He took a bunch of reporters to the former offices of Solyndra (without telling them where they were going in advance), then lied calmly that a special prosecutor conclusively linked the subsidizing of Solyndra by the Energy Department of the Obama administration to family and political contributors.

No special prosecutor did any such thing - in fact the investigation was inconclusive.

And spineless Romney stays quiet while Trump revives birtherism.

How the American people can even consider to vote for this coward and bald-faced liar is beyond me.
Your reply to Truthseeker's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2012, 6:57:39 AM PDT
Because the alternative is another term for Obama.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2012, 7:04:23 AM PDT
Ze'ev says:
OUCH!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2012, 7:05:38 AM PDT
freedom4all says:
Vote for evil or for evil.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2012, 9:43:31 AM PDT
Vote for Mitt Romney.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2012, 9:46:08 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 4, 2012, 1:03:18 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2012, 9:55:24 AM PDT
SK says:
>>Willard Romney is a shameless liar >>

True. ROFL But the birther stuff is downright stupid.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2012, 9:58:05 AM PDT
That's one of the dumbest posts I ever read.

Posted on Jun 2, 2012, 10:54:10 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 2, 2012, 10:55:04 AM PDT
Bob Bykowski says:
It continues to amaze me that for a party that holds such hatred for an incumbent president, they put forward one of the weakest, most partisan and shamefully anti-middle class field of presidential candidates ever. If Romney is indeed elected, he will make Gerald Ford look like Abraham Lincoln as far as effectiveness.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2012, 10:56:24 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 4, 2012, 1:03:24 PM PDT]

Posted on Jun 2, 2012, 10:59:00 AM PDT
Bob Bykowski says:
Galactic Pope Chuck Norris,

I couldn't have summarized it much better than you just did. And why the country wants that is beyond me.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2012, 11:05:18 AM PDT
Truthseeker says:
Yes, the choice in America this year looks like the choice in the Egypt elections - vote for the Muslim Brotherhood or a top official in the Mubarak government.

In other words, a choice between 2 unacceptable choices. Obama's failed anti-business policies which drove me to renounce my U.S. Citizenship or Romney - a shameless liar and coward.

Fortunately I can't vote in the US any longer, so I do not have to make that choice.

But I feel sorry for the American people.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2012, 11:06:25 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 4, 2012, 1:03:26 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2012, 11:21:33 AM PDT
Truthseeker says:
Who is he? just kidding :)

Seriously, do you really think that the thoroughly corrupt banana republic system in Washington would even give him an iota of a chance to be even nominated, much less elected?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2012, 11:25:23 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 4, 2012, 1:03:26 PM PDT]

Posted on Jun 2, 2012, 11:27:00 AM PDT
Bob Bykowski says:
Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont...now THERE would be a man worth considering ! Talk about a straight shooter if there ever was one !

Posted on Jun 2, 2012, 12:26:39 PM PDT
Truthseeker says:
The simple fact is that no straight shooter can ever hope to get anywhere near elected in the corrupt excuse for a political system we have at the Federal level in America. The influence of money only gets worse with the latest Supreme Court decision. Now we have super-PACs.

The only way would be for the people to rise up and force constitutional change.

Posted on Jun 8, 2012, 1:39:45 PM PDT
Bumping for Romney!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012, 8:25:36 PM PDT
Truthseeker says:
egay, have you gone mad?
you are now promoting my threads?

Posted on Jun 8, 2012, 8:30:57 PM PDT
Truthseeker says:
The shameless liar has gone quiet in recent days?
Who knows, maybe even he has a conscience, although it's highly unlikely.

Anyways, as Wisconsin has shown, unlimited money in US politics, thanks to the Supreme Court judges hired by the Koch Brothers, means that the GOP will always win, even the liar, no matter what. Don't even bother to vote - your vote does NOT count!

Posted on Jun 8, 2012, 10:41:52 PM PDT
The lying GOP will only win if you let them. They will destroy our freedom and they will destroy our nation, only if we don't get out and vote them down.
I will NOT drink TeaParty Kool-Ade! I still believe there are enough intelligent people in our nation to save it from these fascist GOP sheeple herders!

Posted on Jun 9, 2012, 12:27:56 PM PDT
bump for Romney

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2012, 12:53:56 PM PDT
;-)

Posted on Jun 9, 2012, 12:58:46 PM PDT
Suze says:
Who got deleted 4x?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2012, 1:43:54 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Politics forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
4474 7 days ago
Trump sleeps through G7 speech 11 40 seconds ago
NATO leaders left stunned by boorish and ignorant Trump 43 4 minutes ago
Trump just signed an order to give $350 billion worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia. A country that executes women if they drive a car, throws gay people off of buildings, and was directly behind the 9/11 attacks. 65 8 minutes ago
To leftists, you're good person if you question the Bible, but you're bad person if you question the government 6 8 minutes ago
Greg Gianforte, the Republican who was elected to the House from Montana after choke slamming a reporter (criminal charges filed) has ties to Russian companies that have been sanctioned by the United States. 6 11 minutes ago
Trump supporter in Oregon murders two and injures two others for trying to protect a Muslim while he was shouting racial slurs and "Get out of my country!". 44 20 minutes ago
Robert E. Lee comes down. 303 43 minutes ago
Fox News Network 0 47 minutes ago
Adherents of liberals' favorite religion cane two men for consensual sex in Indonesia 93 58 minutes ago
Terrorists blow up Ariana Grande concert in U.K.! 362 1 hour ago
Conspiracy Theories??? Are any valid? 1377 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  29
Total posts:  92
Initial post:  Jun 2, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer