Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Politics forum

Rape victim arrested and impoverished

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-65 of 65 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012, 11:52:55 AM PDT
DIck is like these governors in MExico who jail women for miscarrying.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012, 11:53:56 AM PDT
perp's a cop?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012, 11:55:23 AM PDT
this is the george zimmerman arrest, in which he was arrested countless times for violence charges, but the charges disappeared thanks to daddy judge

until he kills a kid
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/zimmerman-bond-trayvon-martin-shooting-155422978.html

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012, 11:56:43 AM PDT
You mean there is actually something not perfect in your home? You keep saying that Mexico is so much better than the US.

Posted on Jul 5, 2012, 11:57:44 AM PDT
A customer says:
I had a feeling Zimmerman was behind it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012, 11:59:46 AM PDT
ignatov says:
"prosecution for running an unlicensed business... The woman was breaking the law"

Well, when she showed up for her trial with a host of character witnesses, the prosectution cried about being ambushed and ran away. So, whether she's a criminal or not is yet to be determind. But it's a fact that she's been victimized, both by the rapist and the system.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012, 12:02:35 PM PDT
ignatov says:
"what can the police do? Have her look at photos?"

There's color footage of the rapist on her security camera at the spa. The police are actively ignoring this crime and the man walks free today.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012, 12:13:40 PM PDT
Shoot the rapist. Twice.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012, 12:15:38 PM PDT
C. Batty says:
What's not to get, its a rape. It happens systemically everywhere in this country.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012, 12:34:01 PM PDT
those are in the uber catholic states
and of course the national elections were jsut stolen again

but everyone expects this

I speak of the people, not the wealthy, as in the USA
you live in an oligarchy and cannot see it.

by the way, come see this again next week!
CUBA BEAT THE USA

http://www.flickr.com/photos/charlesjscanlon/sets/72157627038553925/show/

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012, 12:34:16 PM PDT
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/zimmerman-bond-trayvon-martin-shooting-155422978.html

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012, 12:35:31 PM PDT
perp is a cop
only answer
or owns the cops
like george zimmerman's daddy judge used to do for george until out of towners noticed and are not letting him get away with murder, not quite yet

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012, 12:36:26 PM PDT
everytime rush comes on the radio, each night oreilly grabs his mike, everytime the REpublican congress makes motions and legislation, each time scalia and gang present his decision

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012, 12:40:58 PM PDT
C. Batty says:
No, its nothing as dramatic as all that. It just happens. 12% of rapes get prosecuted.

Like I said, to you this is a horrific tragedy, but in reality its just a Wednesday.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012, 1:48:58 PM PDT
I agree that the conduct of the prosecution was inexcuseable. The judge shouldn't have allowed the continuance, he should have forced the prosecution to proceed. After all, if the operator is guilty, the number of character witness' she has is meaningless. The prosecution either has a case or it doesn't.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Politics forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
4508 4 days ago
Confederate Statues 206 3 minutes ago
Why is Donald Trump A Racist? 15 4 minutes ago
First confederate statues now symbols of the founding of our country. 89 6 minutes ago
If it wasn't for a bunch of racist rural hillbillies living on their disability checks, there would be no Confederate statutes or "President" Trump. 146 15 minutes ago
Why Doesn't Anyone In This Forum Think For Themselves? 356 17 minutes ago
If they run Trump in 2020 they will lose 49 18 minutes ago
Robert Lee: ESPN under fire for taking announcer off UVA game 26 25 minutes ago
Is nobody going to mention that KKK rally, I mean White Nationalist rally held in N.C.? 1900 31 minutes ago
Trump Will Not Stop Terrorism 14 48 minutes ago
The inescapable fact 198 51 minutes ago
Why is Donnie John going to Arizona with his "See Me, Hear Me, Cheer Me, Adore Me" Tour? 64 54 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  17
Total posts:  65
Initial post:  Jul 4, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.