Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM
Customer Discussions > Politics forum

For Mina, with love

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 539 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 10, 2013, 6:21:01 PM PST
Sheila (NJ) says:
It has come to my attention that Mina (now Malia) feels left out that she doesn't have a thread.

I hereby dedicate this thread to her. You may all reminisce about her intelligent political posts now.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 10, 2013, 7:22:18 PM PST
Axiomatic!!! says:
Ummmmmmmmm.......I got nothin'.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 10, 2013, 7:32:08 PM PST
Pine Tree says:
This is some classic trolling. Scanlon would be proud of you.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 10, 2013, 7:39:28 PM PST
Sheila (NJ) says:
Thanks! I always wanted to live up to Scanlon.

Now, can you tell us one of your favorite stories about one of her intelligent political posts? I'm so interested in learning all about them.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 10, 2013, 7:54:38 PM PST
G. Burke says:
Her 15 minutes are apparently up. Ciao baby.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2013, 12:14:02 AM PST
Tomcat™ says:
"I hereby dedicate this thread to her. You may all reminisce about her intelligent political posts now."

Okay..............................................................

Well, there was that time in 2009 that she was talking abou.........um..........no, that isn't it. Oh yeah, the time she was talking to Chu........no........that one wasn't intelligent, either.

Uh.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................let me get back to you................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Posted on Jan 11, 2013, 12:16:30 AM PST
Tomcat™ says:
Lookee lookee here......5 people here, 32 votes. Malibu Minweenie is here all right.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2013, 12:17:44 AM PST
Axiomatic!!! says:
You're obviously not typing from a phone...;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2013, 12:20:05 AM PST
Tomcat™ says:
Not tonight. The phone doesn't like strings like that one bit, and I don't care what kind of phone it is!

Benny Jet = Malibu Minweenie

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2013, 12:22:22 AM PST
Axiomatic!!! says:
Min would never throw Chuck under the bus, would she?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2013, 12:26:24 AM PST
Tomcat™ says:
Chuck? Of course not.............well, not unless she thought it would benefit her, but she would never do that to Ch......er......uh.......strike that.

Yes.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2013, 12:30:36 AM PST
Axiomatic!!! says:
<laughing>

Posted on Jan 11, 2013, 1:03:55 AM PST
Tomcat™ says:
Vote, Minnie.....VOTE!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2013, 1:06:40 AM PST
Axiomatic!!! says:
The yes votes PROVE it can't be her. If it was, sh...........I can't keep typing this. I'm laughing too hard...;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2013, 2:33:19 AM PST
Tomcat™ says:
<laughing>

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 12, 2013, 3:58:11 PM PST
Sheila says: "I hereby dedicate this thread to her."

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013, 7:19:57 AM PST
Tomcat™ says:
Perhaps you should be asking the Minweenie.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013, 7:28:52 AM PST
"It has come to my attention that Mina (now Malia)"

I knew I recognized that style from somewhere. Now I'm beginning to lose track of all of her aliases...or should I say 'personalities'...

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013, 7:29:19 AM PST
Too many to count, Sheila...

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013, 7:31:01 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 13, 2013, 7:31:17 AM PST
"Lookee lookee here......5 people here, 32 votes. Malibu Minweenie is here all right."

Will she be changing her name to this soon? I guess not, she wants to get closer to Obama and naming herself after one of his kids might soothe her.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013, 7:49:56 AM PST
Tomcat™ says:
Well, to her, "Malibu Minweenie" is like "Beverly Hills Barbie", but it's doubtful she'll change to it any time soon. You're right about the kid's name, and I don't think her nose could get any closer than it is.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013, 7:52:11 AM PST
Sheila (NJ) says:
A question for the ages.

Posted on Jan 13, 2013, 7:56:57 AM PST
I am surprised Mina hasn't responded and played the "poor me everybody is picking on me" card.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013, 8:02:06 AM PST
Tomcat™ says:
She's doing that by yes-voting everyone lately.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013, 8:03:15 AM PST
Sheila (NJ) says:
I'm not picking on her. It's a thread dedicated to her so that she can have some of the attention she so desires.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Politics forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
4466 10 days ago
WHy is it that Democrats really think that they won today? 169 3 seconds ago
Why Trump got elected - good insights 963 2 minutes ago
Trumpcare bill implodes. Republicans cancel vote and run away from the mess. Somewhere, President Obama is laughing. 339 3 minutes ago
Should transgenders who were once men compete in women's sports? 47 3 minutes ago
OT : James Franco on the Election of Trump: â€~I’ve Spiraled Into a Depression’ 59 4 minutes ago
Who's gonna rat? 129 8 minutes ago
The Hill: Congressional Dems Demand Meeting With Kelly. "Kelly's Not Here, Man." 7 8 minutes ago
cop killer while WHITE ............an other week an other cop killed by a WHITE MAN...........Officer Dies After Sunday Night Shooting 27 31 minutes ago
We LOVE To Ignore Anthropogenic Climate Change. [ACC] Our Reasons [Or Excuses] Are Myriad. But Have We TRULY Considered The Consequences As A Society And As Individuals? Are We Prepared For A Series Of Events That Could End The Human Species? What To Do? 3832 31 minutes ago
US Republican Lawmaker Says Rape, Incest Are ‘Part of God’s Will’ 37 1 hour ago
Ranking the States by Fiscal Condition 2016 Edition 3 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  27
Total posts:  539
Initial post:  Jan 10, 2013
Latest post:  Jul 10, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers