Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen
Customer Discussions > Printer forum

recommendation for a classroom copy machine

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 26, 2008, 9:13:26 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 26, 2008, 5:34:59 PM PDT
The Reid says:
Hi. I would like advice on a good copy machine for my classroom. I have 28 students, so I will be making a lot of copies.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 30, 2008, 9:41:57 PM PDT
Luke Cave says:
Well, my wife is a teacher and I bought for her a Brother DCP 8040 from Fry's Electronics. I think I spent about $250 because it was on sale/clearance @ the time. It happened to be the most affordable option for us, especially since other brands and models with similar features was started at about $399 and up. However, if I had the money today I would trade up to the DCP 8065DN, which is a newer model and has networking capability. Otherwise, the DCP 8045 is another affordable option, if you cannot find the DCP 8040 in stock @ your local office supply store. Hope this helps!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 31, 2008, 9:32:31 AM PDT
John says:
What you need is a laser copier. Laser copiers are faster clearer and more cost effective then inkjet, but are usually black and white. most can also be used as a printer scanner and fax (all in one) with a stand alone feature (they have a copy botton and don't need computer interface). type laser copier in amazon search and read reviews.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Printer forum (66 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Printer forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Aug 26, 2008
Latest post:  Aug 31, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.