YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon NYNN
Customer Discussions > Religion forum

The 'God-guy' in the Guardin' reincarnates in every generation, i.e. Moses, Solomon, Jesus, Da Vinci, Galileo, Benjamin Franklin, Lincoln, Einstein

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 22, 2013 9:39:06 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Feb 22, 2013 12:35:27 PM PST
Brian Curtis says:
Still Crazy After All These Years

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 7:41:40 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 8:41:14 AM PST
Max Flash says:
I used to drink Reincarnation Instant Breakfast when I was a kid. Do they still make tht stuff?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 9:33:21 AM PST
No, and No.

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 9:38:21 AM PST
Brian Curtis says:
They do indeed. And unlike Brad's delusions, this stuff actually exists.

Carnation Instant Breakfast Nutritional Drink, Rich Milk Chocolate, No Sugar Added, 4-Count, 11-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 10:23:21 AM PST
Art Franklin says:
Why are you claiming non-religious people as reincarnations of this soul? You may as well claim that James Randi is the 'God-guy'.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2013 7:39:44 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 2, 2013 7:41:08 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2013 12:59:29 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2013 5:53:06 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 25, 2013 11:46:30 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 4, 2013 8:28:50 AM PST
Art Franklin says:
Hi God/Fodder, are you serious or are you the pope of the Troll religion?

Posted on Mar 4, 2013 8:39:49 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 4, 2013 9:27:20 AM PST
J. Potter says:
Well, then, rather ironically, I'd say the god guy is overdue. How many more worker drones will his colony need? We're up to 7+ billion already.

I'd expect this stellar colonizer to come back , say, "Whoops, a bit over done!", clean house (liquidate all humans), and stock up on primates.

Or maybe just lobotomize the humans via anal probes. One at a time. Late at night. On desert highways.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 4, 2013 8:48:32 AM PST
Art Franklin says:
"Well, then, rather ironically, I'd say the god guy is overdue. How many more worker drones will his colony need? We're up to 7+ billion already."

Great post J. Potter; your logic holds water, especially since there is an inverse relationship between the amount of humans there are and the amount of work an individual does. Therefore the more colonists there are the less efficient the population will be. Especially if the "holy" ones keep reincarnating!

I like this title of Stellar Colonizer for Brad Watson: It can be pronounced "CAHL-uhn" OR "COAL-uhn-eye-zer" to denote the possibility of anal probe lobotomies (or that the Stellar Colonizer's head is up his arse).

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 4, 2013 9:53:54 AM PST
J. Potter says:
Yes, the Stellar Colon-izer, ha!

I could be wrong, tho, maybe 7Bn is a drop in the bucket. Maybe the Colon-izer has whole fleets to fill. Still, it'd be in hi/she/it's best interest to return and collect before we complete foul He/She/It's chosen fish tank / stock pond.

Posted on Mar 4, 2013 10:00:50 AM PST
J. Potter says:
"Moses, Solomon, Jesus, Da Vinci, Galileo, Benjamin Franklin, Lincoln, Einstein"

Man, does that list need work. Aside from being too 'gappy', this is quite a disparate crew. Also very, very Eurocentric. Is the Colon-izer a racist?

Or perhaps there are multiple colon-izers, and they are sharing range-space here on the earth. Even greater potential for racism here; I mean, multiple colon-izers wouldn't be too happy about their herds intermingling, would they?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Religion forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Religion forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Feb 22, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 4, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.