Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Religion forum

Marry a 6 year old girl - consummate it at 9 .... ok'd by some.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 19, 2012, 1:10:17 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 4, 2012, 7:56:01 AM PDT
Granny ;-D says:
My GOD - the LORD & CREATOR of ALL ... would NEVER consent - provide or in ANYWAY APPROVE the use of a little child .....

... the way that the FALSE god "allah" which (the false prohet Mohammed said) gave - provided - & approved of .... the way the FALSE prophet said & did- when he married such a young girl child.

Married at 6 - consummated at 9.

The Above example is THE EXAMPLE that Muslims are to emulate.

Such a religion is of satan::
Islamics worship that type of "god".
Just like Molech / Moloch.
========================================================================
I am EDITING this post as sooo many people don't believe what I said above - I don't mind proving it. AS FOLLOWS::

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=82960

Fatwa No : 82960 ======= Prophet's marriage to 'Aa'ishah at an early age

Fatwa Date : Rabee' Al-Awwal 26, 1422 / 18-6-2001

Question:

Had 'Aa'ishah (R) reached puberty when she married Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), and did Prophet engage with her (R) in intercourse when she was only nine years old? Is it lawful to have sexual relations with a 9-year-old wife or it is unlawful? Why do many of the Kuffar (unbelievers) say that our Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) was a pedophile? Do they have proof for that or is it only to damage Islam?
*****************************************************************************************

Answer:

All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

For details about the marriage of the Prophet , please read Fatwas 81505 and 82962, which state that,"The Prophet married 'Aa'ishah [i.e., was engaged to her] when she was six and entered into marital relations with her as his wife when she was nine. When he died she was eighteen years old." "Married her when she was six" means got engaged to her and getting engaged to a girl child is lawful in Islam according to the scholars' consensus. He brought her to wedded life when she was nine.

Some of the enemies of Islam try to spread rumors and lies about this marriage. They say, "How could a man like Prophet Muhammad marry a girl who is still playing on her swing like 'Aa'ishah?" We are not surprised to hear this from the detractors of Islam whose hearts are full of hatred to Islam and to Muslims. Know that the Prophet did not marry 'Aa'ishah except when Allaah The Almighty ordered him to do so. Imaam Al-Bukhaari and Muslim reported from 'Aa'ishah that she said that the Prophet said to her: "You were shown to me twice in my sleep. I saw you wearing a piece of cloth made of silk. Then someone said, `This is your wife.' I took off the cloth. I found that it was you. I said: `If this is from Allaah may He execute it.'" No doubt that the dream of the Prophet is a revelation from Allaah The Almighty.

Second, 'Aa'ishah was the daughter of his closest and dearest companion Abu Bakr who put his wealth and even his own life at stake for the Prophet . Third, 'Aa'ishah was already a menstruating girl just like any other adult girl when the Prophet took her to wedded life. In the environment where she grew up, girls menstruated at an early age, and thus entered womanhood. Last, but not least, the Prophet married 'Aa'ishah to teach the Muslims that any girl who reaches the age of womanhood can get married.

Allaah Knows best.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
EDIT AGAIN 2012-06-04
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

HERE IS WHERE THEY QUOTE THE HADITH - Aa'ishah's own words!
===========================================================================
===========================================================================

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&lang=E&Id=82962

Fatwa No : 82962
The age of `Aa'ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, when she married

Fatwa Date : Rabee' Al-Awwal 26, 1422 / 18-6-2001

Question

What was the age of `Aa'ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, when she got married to the Prophet ? Was she nine years old or older than that?

Answer

All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad , is His slave and Messenger.

Our mother, `Aa'ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, was six years old when the Prophet , married her, and he brought her to marital life when she was ten years old. It seems also that he married her the same year he proposed to marry her. The evidence for this is the Hadeeth (narration) reported by Al-Bukhaari from `Aa'ishah that she said,

"The Prophet , proposed to me when I was six (years). We went to Madeenah and stayed at the home of Bani Al-Harith ibn Al-Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell out. Later on, my hair grew (again) and my mother, Umm Rummaan, came to me while I was playing on a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted of me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it.

"Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansaari women, who said, `Best wishes and Allaah's blessing and good luck.' Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly, the Messenger of Allaah , came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

So, this Hadeeth is enough evidence that she was only nine years old. For more details about the reasons for this marriage and the other marriages of the Prophet , please read Fatwa 81505.

Allaah Knows best.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012, 1:16:31 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 19, 2012, 9:02:03 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
Some sources, such a Professor Nabia Abbott, author of AISHA, the standard biobraphy of Aisha Bakr, suggest that the marriage was consummated at the time it took place, when she was six and he was fifty.

There is nothing in the KORAN limiting sexual activity between a husband and his wife. In fact, husbands are encouraged to be sexually active."

Aisha was nine when Muhammad established a physical base for his harem and moved her in along with her dolls and toys.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012, 3:15:04 PM PDT
Granny ;-D says:
OH.. can you give a link? THAT would be horrible.. you have told me that before.. and I do believe you .. but .. I would like a link.

I really ... REALLY have a problem with islam now.. because of that alone.. GOD wouldn't EVER encourage that behavior. That poor sweet littel girl! She must have felt betrayed by her mom and dad! I know I would have.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012, 3:40:05 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 15, 2016, 2:41:46 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012, 4:37:48 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 19, 2012, 4:40:18 PM PDT
"My GOD - the LORD & CREATOR of ALL ... would NEVER consent - provide or in ANYWAY APPROVE the use of a little child"

Your bible god left all the little girls for the men to do what ever they wished with. What are you talking about? I am so sick of the God wars. Who are you to say that the Muslim's version is wrong and yours is right? Get over yourself.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012, 5:37:12 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 19, 2012, 5:46:15 PM PDT
Granny ;-D says:
Corinne said:: Your bible god left all the little girls for the men to do what ever they wished with.
========================================================================

This is a lie ..... and ......
I need to see the reference you took that statement/belief from.. Link or reference or both.

Well I told you that is what Muslims believe.... Christians do not believe that..

You choose - which is better for the little girls.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012, 5:37:23 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 19, 2012, 5:41:19 PM PDT
Granny ;-D says:
NOTE:: link thanks to bõb!

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/wests-liberals-fail-to-help-says-hirsi-ali-20120415-1x1jh.html#ixzz1sTP2h8LK

////West's liberals fail to help, says Hirsi Ali
Barney Zwartz
April 16, 2012

West's liberals fail to help, says Hirsi Ali

Barney Zwartz
April 16, 2012 - 3:00AM

WESTERN liberals, crippled by political correctness, guilt and a romanticised view of Islam, are leaving atheists and Christians bereft in the ''Arab winter'', human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali says.

Ms Hirsi Ali, no stranger to controversy, told an audience of several thousand at the Global Atheist Convention in Melbourne, that it was Christians and conservatives who led the way in defending free speech and rights. ''Why is it that secular liberals in the West fail to help? Are they so insecure about the morals they live by and by which they raise their children?''

She said elections following the overthrow of dictators had produced Islamist governments in Tunisia, Egypt and Morocco, with Islamists also gaining power in Libya and Yemen. ''The plight of Christians is going to be dire. They are killed, their churches destroyed, the women are raped. This is also the plight of Muslim minority sects.''

She blamed political correctness, white guilt over former colonialism that was actually racist because it did not hold non-whites to the same standards, and a view of Islam as romantically primitive (the noble savage).

Ms Hirsi Ali, who has for a decade been accompanied everywhere by bodyguards, provocatively suggested it was too much to expect a billion Muslims to become atheists, so they should convert to the much more benign Christianity ''as a halfway house on the path to enlightenment''.

Outside the Melbourne Convention Centre, two dozen Muslims from Dandenong Mosque chanted ''burn in hell'' and waved inflammatory placards.

''We just want to have a conversation, and tell them it is illogical to say there is no God,'' said one of the protesters, Shafeeq.

Security guards locked the doors, but many atheists used a nearby alternative to engage the Muslims in furious debate.

Sam Harris, one of the ''four horsemen of the anti-apocalypse'', said his foundation had helped fund Ms Hirsi Ali's protection when the Dutch government stopped paying. ''I went out to the moderate Muslim community to get help, and the push back was vile. The real problem is that religious moderates provide a space in which religious extremism is flourishing,'' he said.////

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012, 6:04:34 PM PDT
reply to Granny-LOVES-Papa ;-D's post:

mohammed was documented to be a pirate pervert pedophile......
took some from the true religion to make his rewrite of moon worship look better

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012, 9:48:25 PM PDT
Granny ;-D says:
I know. There are many other things that he did besides marrying a little girl of 6 years.
He also married the wives of the men he murdered.

In order to be considered a true prophet of the TRUE GOD.. said prophet can't have even 1 prophecy be wrong.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012, 10:27:53 PM PDT
Granny ;-D says:
Well IF he were real I would be really worried.... as it is .. I have only to worry about the ones that can kill the body.

Which is a bit scary ... but I will not forsake my LORD.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 20, 2012, 4:47:22 AM PDT
"This is a lie ..... and ......
I need to see the reference you took that statement/belief from.. Link or reference or both."

I have to find it. I will get back to you.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 20, 2012, 5:19:03 AM PDT
Bryan Borich says:
Technically islam, in it's undefiled state.

I guess one might include christianity in it's undefiled state too.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 20, 2012, 5:25:26 AM PDT
Bryan Borich says:
Marriage at that age wasn't uncommon (and still isn't in some places).

As for the consummation part, there are a variety of ages given, but I'd say odds are it was consummated til she had her first period.

>My GOD - the LORD & CREATOR of ALL ... would NEVER consent - provide or
>in ANYWAY APPROVE the use of a little child .....

Well he did say they should be stoned, dashed against stones, made into slaves I believe. beaten.....raped (give or take)......

And that infidels such as yourself be killed, if you teach a testament other than judiasm in their communities.

So technically, you have much in common.

Posted on Apr 20, 2012, 5:43:55 AM PDT
Brian Curtis says:
Oh, look. More Muslim-bashing and hateful ignorance from a loving follower of Jesus.

What a huge surprise.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 20, 2012, 6:54:10 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 15, 2016, 2:41:56 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 20, 2012, 7:16:15 AM PDT
Granny ;-D says:
You do know that the women are possessions right?

They are used as tools for getting revenge etc (rape, murder)

Muslim women suffer greatly under islam.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 20, 2012, 7:17:17 AM PDT
Granny ;-D says:
Seriously..Why do you choose to NOT read what is happening in the muslim world?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 20, 2012, 7:19:22 AM PDT
Granny ;-D says:
allah is not GOD. Mohammed made that god up so he could kill at will and have little girls.

GOD would NEVER have provided, approved of mohammed taking a little 6 year old girl as wife! NEVER!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 20, 2012, 7:21:54 AM PDT
Granny ;-D says:
No. Nothing in common.

Am I understanding that you are a Muslim?

Posted on Apr 20, 2012, 7:26:43 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 20, 2012, 7:27:08 AM PDT
What do you mean by "consumated at 9" ?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 20, 2012, 7:38:23 AM PDT
B. Josephson says:
Bryan is as much a Muslm as you are a loving Christian.

Posted on Apr 20, 2012, 7:41:50 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 20, 2012, 7:42:38 AM PDT
Please someone, what does "consummated at 9" means ??

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 20, 2012, 7:45:56 AM PDT
reply to Brian Curtis's post:

we were told to hate evil

a false prophet is evil

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 20, 2012, 7:46:34 AM PDT
reply to Here For The Music's post:

God is real

allah is real in the sense that allah is the devil in disguise pretending to be a real god

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 20, 2012, 7:47:41 AM PDT
reply to ***Doum666***'s post:

what do you think it means

the guy efffed the 9 year old
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 94 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Religion forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
1788 11 days ago
this is nuts, on every possible level 23 7 hours ago
Are we Sims? 310 8 hours ago
Who made up Jesus and why? 3502 9 hours ago
Mother! 6 11 hours ago
What is enlightenment? 2498 12 hours ago
Today In muslim History, Part II 2265 12 hours ago
keep one change one started 14 January 2017 4632 12 hours ago
Another 10,000 Quotes... 8266 14 hours ago
Scientology? Is it a cult? 58 14 hours ago
Hardwired to believe 89 15 hours ago
Why Hell? 2335 17 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Religion forum
Participants:  56
Total posts:  2347
Initial post:  Apr 19, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers