Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Fanfiction

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 6076-6100 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Oct 4, 2012, 7:03:54 PM PDT
Jolyn Tinker says:
Len!!! I don't get the end?!? Is he..???

Posted on Oct 4, 2012, 7:09:06 PM PDT
Would someone please send me Stampede Of A Thousand Pulses by ss10...thanks again!
lindseyvela@aol.com

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2012, 7:57:24 PM PDT
Jolyn, yes he overdosed. The question is will he die or recover. Wow. I had a feeling that he would overdose.

Posted on Oct 4, 2012, 8:01:11 PM PDT
Miss says:
Jolyn - I think he has OD'ed with the new stuff that has shimmer since he eff'd the whole bag after going through withdrawl for a few days. He is not dead but he may as well be after overdosing on Baby Bliss B-day. He went from the bluest in years to pitch black in a matter of seconds. Thank God this fic is almost over the angst is killing me!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2012, 8:05:12 PM PDT
Hopeless, sent.

Posted on Oct 4, 2012, 8:08:07 PM PDT
Jolyn Tinker says:
You think he's dead?!?!? Bliss is gonna go physcho if she finds him dead!! I'll bet Charlie finds him somehow

Posted on Oct 4, 2012, 8:32:16 PM PDT
Jolyn, I hope not. Poor Bliss. This will kill her, even if he survives. I can't wait until next update. Maybe if he doesn't die they will break up for few years and get together after college.

Miss, I am with you thank god its almost the end. After it's completed I will probably read it from the beginning just because I like to torture myself.

Posted on Oct 4, 2012, 8:44:37 PM PDT
Jolyn Tinker says:
Monday we get a teaser from the next chapter. I'll post it on here.. I'm sure knowing Yellowbella it won't give anything away tho :/

Bliss will kill herself if he's dead. I know it.. Maybe she will think he's dead so she'll kill herself then he gets revived and she's dead. Romeo and Juliet style!!! It's gotta be something crazy. Poor princess girl!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2012, 6:33:31 AM PDT
TH.In.Oslo says:
Today I found a way to sneak in some Pound of Flesh reading time..I went to work early and came home late. New project at work I call my secret reading time:-)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2012, 6:49:24 AM PDT
readtoomuch says:
@lovereading: Wasn't Coming Home so good?! Great story and well written. I rec'd it a month or two ago when another poster was looking for a good story involving letters or emails.

Posted on Oct 5, 2012, 6:52:55 AM PDT
readtoomuch says:
Oh, Dusty, Dusty, Dusty.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2012, 6:56:15 AM PDT
readtoomuch says:
@Tracy: You are too funny. I totally get it though and now, at least you don't have to worry about the kids looking for you in the laundry room.

Posted on Oct 5, 2012, 7:03:13 AM PDT
flowergirl says:
Judging by all the Dusty spoilers I'm glad that I decided to wait till its finished to read it. The angst is torture and the damage to my chocolate stockpile is enough to wait it out. I'm trying really hard to convince myself that I made the right choice.

Thanks for the spoilers ladies :)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2012, 8:02:56 AM PDT
readtoomuch says:
@flowergirl, you can probably start reading it soon. There are 3 chapters left. 1 from TB23 and 2 more from YB.

Posted on Oct 5, 2012, 12:02:20 PM PDT
readtoomuch says:
KiyaRaven finally completed The Diva Diaries yesterday.

**spoilers**
they're apart for 3 years. Best part was he didn't smex it up with anyone the whole 3 years. As he says "...his balls are bluer that the entire cast of Avatar."

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5782299/1/The-Diva-Diaries
Dear Diary, I've stupidly agreed to star with Jack-ass Cullen in a new Broadway show. What the hell was I thinking? I still haven't forgiven him for what happened between us in drama school. I can't let him in again. I just can't. But how can I not? Bella
Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance/Angst - Bella & Edward - Chapters: 36 - Words: 327,103 - Reviews: 11,653 - Favs: 5,571 - Follows: 5,663 - Updated: 10-04-12 - Published: 02-28-10 - Status: Complete - id: 5782299

Posted on Oct 5, 2012, 1:00:30 PM PDT
ghing says:
I'm reading a WIP, One More Chance by tpec1991, and all I can say is that for me, I havent symphatized with any cheaterwards yet aside from this one.. I super like it because of the groveling and that it was told in EPOV. It also has daddyward and momella and the super adorable twins. A mix of Romance, Angst nd Mystery too. I hope it gets completed soon...

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2012, 1:29:08 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 5, 2012, 1:45:30 PM PDT
readtoomuch says:
@ghing: I agree that it's easy to sympathize with E in One More Chance, because you see how devastated he continues to be even after 4? years (can't recall the exact years apart). However, it was pretty frustrating that it took him so long to even question how he ended up "whatting" with his ex. I did like how he doesn't excuse his actions with drinking/drugs*. Decent story so far and does look like it should be wrapping up since there's been some resolution/revelation with the last chapter. Who knows though... Renee's reappearance could always cause another 10+ chapters =T

ETA: * to indicate that E doesn't do drugs.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2012, 1:38:45 PM PDT
ghing says:
@readtoomuch: yeah, he had become a walking dead in the 4 years he lost B, I was upset with B too, but I understand her thru the later chapter when she brought up her on story... The kids - i super love Andrew and his "sorry mommy i love you" + pout antics and Mary's shysweetness and how she rolls her eyes everytime Andrew announces I'm older.. :)

Posted on Oct 5, 2012, 2:10:05 PM PDT
Bitchie says:
Ladies, I finally finished up Neverending Math Equation, and liked it a lot. I did want to slap Bella that night on the beach, but it was a really good story. I think I'm finally ready to dive into Pound of Flesh.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2012, 2:32:24 PM PDT
readtoomuch says:
Yay! Having rec'd Neverending Math Equation, you know I definitely loved it, but I'm so excited you're going to start Pound of Flesh. Just cannonball in and drown in it's goodness.

Posted on Oct 5, 2012, 3:26:26 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 5, 2012, 3:29:13 PM PDT
readtoomuch says:
I rec'd this on the GR Daddyward thread, but it needed to be posted on here. E's daughter, Emma, is so absolutely tragic I just want to hug her tight. It's a WIP, but the author is a regular updater and just indicated there are 8 chapters left to completion.

ETA: forgot to indicate title and author. doh! Out of the Mouth of Babes by Edward's Eternal

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8289446/1/Out-of-the-Mouths-of-Babes
Dr. Edward Cullen loves his job, but lives for his daughter. When her little world explodes he will do anything to piece it back together. But could the solution also bring him the happiness he didn't realize he was missing?
Rated: Fiction M - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Edward & Bella - Chapters: 29 - Words: 57,471 - Reviews: 5,240 - Favs: 1,523 - Follows: 2,426 - Updated: 10-02-12 - Published: 07-05-12 - id: 8289446

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2012, 5:41:20 AM PDT
Debbie Kiger says:
Same story with my freezing K3 last week....I'm loving my new Paperwhite now!

Posted on Oct 6, 2012, 7:51:47 AM PDT
Jolyn Tinker says:
Is the paper white solar powered.. I need to know it won't fail me if I'm stuck somewhere and can charge it??

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2012, 12:42:16 PM PDT
MBAButterfly says:
Lol. like in Armageddon? :) I have often wondered what I would do if we didn't have electricity.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2012, 12:45:32 PM PDT
lovereading says:
Yes...I am loving it....I have not finished yet thought, but I know it is gonna end good...it just has too :)
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Read fresh new romance stories - and tell the writers which parts you love!
34 May 16, 2017
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
268 6 days ago
PET PEEVES! Things that make you go Argghhhhhhh! AUTHORS: please kindly note 990 13 minutes ago
The 2nd Bargain Kindle romance books that are also GOOD ... please, no promos in this thread 7950 34 minutes ago
books similar to Zapata's Kulti/ The Wall of Winnipeg and me 270 40 minutes ago
Looking for books where the hero is ill 4 43 minutes ago
Looking for a book titlr 0 1 hour ago
don't shoot me!!! 2 3591 1 hour ago
What's the most forbidden romance you've ever read? 11 1 hour ago
Harlequin Presents - Let's start at the beginning... a very good place to start - Number... 6417 1 hour ago
clueless heroine who can't tell the hero is in love with her for the longest time 26 1 hour ago
MORE SLOW BURN, less graphic smex scnes (HELP) 104 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  272
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Feb 11, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 26, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 52 customers