Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Free today

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Oct 24, 2013, 9:42:40 AM PDT
kathy brown says:
The Seven Devils (YA "New Adult" Romance) - 305 pages/PN Contemporary NA romance

Shackled Lily (Winsor Series) - 416 pages/ Christian romance

Lucy's Story (Ember Falls Series) 250 pages/ Contemporary romance

Keep Me Ghosted (Sophie Rhodes Romantic Comedy #1) - 194 pages / PN Romantic comedy

Savage Forest - 366 pages/ Historical romance

The Choice: A sizzling romantic suspense (Walk the Right Road Series, Book 1) - 301 pages/ Romantic suspense

Posted on Oct 24, 2013, 8:20:14 AM PDT
Belladonna says:
Sisters in Love (Love in Bloom: Snow Sisters #1), Contemporary Romance by Melissa Foster 303 pages 4.6*/86

Posted on Oct 24, 2013, 6:37:15 AM PDT
Natasha says:
Locked (The Alpha Group Trilogy #1) Maya Cross, 108pgs, 4*/303- 1st in a trilogy, Cliff hangar...Books 2 & 3 for sale, Billionaire theme and warning-written in 1st person.

Posted on Oct 23, 2013, 1:03:56 PM PDT
kathy brown says:
Across A Moonlit Sea (Pirate Wolf series) - 406 pages/ Historical romance

Silver Storm (The Raveneau Novels, Book 1) -341 pages/ Historical romance

The Big Blind (Nadia Wolf Novel #1) - 237 pages / Mystery & Suspense romance

Love Lost (Love's Improbable Possibility) - 323 pages/ Contemporary romance

Starstruck - 325 pages/ Contemporary romance

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 23, 2013, 12:52:52 PM PDT
Grace Foster says:
Margaret is an excellent author cannot go wrong with reading any of her books. Natasha thanks for letting me know about the freebie

Posted on Oct 23, 2013, 11:37:03 AM PDT
Natasha says:
Daring Masquerade by Margaret Tanner, 266 pages 4*/16-Historical post WWl described by reviewers as a sexy romance in Australia (Melbourne mentioned) and France.

Posted on Oct 23, 2013, 11:01:27 AM PDT
Good morning all :)

Cabin On Pinto Creek (Cedar Ridge Chronicles) - A J Hawke - Romance
The Sound of Abundance of Rain - Andrew S. Loveland - Romance
49 Mix Tapes - Jeff Tompkins - Contemporary Fiction
Love on the NHS - Matthew Formby - Romance
A Little Bit of Death - Stephen Leitschuh - Romance
The Last Chapter - Dale Nichols - Romance
Act of Love (Typecast Christmas) - K.R. Jordan - Romance
MAKE ME A MATCH (Running Wild) - Bobby Hutchinson - Romance

Posted on Oct 23, 2013, 10:25:24 AM PDT
readerland says:
Micah's Island 99 pgs rom (h shipwrecked on H's isle)
A Foreign Affair 206 pgs mystery rom (h visits Yemen & falls for H sheik)

Posted on Oct 23, 2013, 9:57:49 AM PDT
Belladonna says:
The Beast Within (The Elite Series) 242 pages
The Naked Way 252 pages

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 23, 2013, 9:00:33 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 23, 2013, 7:45:47 AM PDT
tealadytoo says:
Stupid trick: I download everything to the Kindle, but not to the two devices with Kindle reading apps. Amazon defaults to the first device alphabetically, so I renamed the Kindle "A Ellen's Kindle" instead of "Ellen's Kindle" and now my books always go there and not to the cell or PC unless I click on those options to override the default.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 23, 2013, 7:20:09 AM PDT
KC says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 22, 2013, 7:02:24 PM PDT

Posted on Oct 22, 2013, 3:51:18 PM PDT
DoraLady says:
Iron's Prophecy (The Iron Fey) by Julie Kagawa
$0.00
Novella 67 pages, Harlequin Teen

I have no idea about the series, but I posted it anyway.

Posted on Oct 22, 2013, 9:27:09 AM PDT
kathy brown says:
Reaching Out For You (Never Letting Go) - 216 pages/ Contemporary NA romance

My Despicable Ex - Book 1 (The Ashly Roberts Saga)- 133 pages (Book 1 of 2)/ Contemporary romance

Oh, Cherry Ripe - 168 pages / Historical romance

The Rebel's Pledge - 452 pages/ Historical (Christian) romance

Take a Deep Breath (Lake of the Pines) - 271 pages/ Contemporary romance

I also second DonnaBeeGhoul's listing of The New Ever After (The New Ever After Series). The first book Tripped up love was a good book and it has been listed free previously on this thread.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 22, 2013, 9:22:37 AM PDT
DoraLady says:
Caution (my expierience):

For my two Keyboard devices, when the first broke:

I made a back up of first keyboard kindle. When the second device arrived, eventhough I could transfer the ebook files onto the new keyboard Kindle, I could not open the ebooks. I got some type of message to delete the book and redownload from "Mange Your Kindle".

When I tried to download all the archieve items (or what ever the option was) it did not work. Somehow I did manage to transfer my collection titles from my Kindle PC app. I then had to manually download the individual books.

I am assuming I did something wrong. This was back in Dec 2010, I do not know if anything changed since them.

The Amazon Kindle files download for each specific device you are going to send the ebook to.

For the PC Kindle App, everytime I had to change harddrive, the old files would not work.

Posted on Oct 22, 2013, 7:22:57 AM PDT
Good morning all :)

Some book picks this morning:
City Streets - John Michael - Romance
The Trodden Salts - David Xavier - Romance
Teach Me To Ride - Rachel Leigh - Romance
Rebecca Atkins: Attorney At Love (Lonely Cowboy Series) - Susan Leigh Carlton - Romance
The Season of Shay and Dane - Lucy Lacefield - Romance
The New Ever After (The New Ever After Series) - Julie Farley - Romance
The Santa Society - Kristine McCord - Romance
Between Rock n Roll and a Hard Place - Vanessa Lennox - Romance

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 21, 2013, 9:39:09 PM PDT

Posted on Oct 21, 2013, 6:29:25 PM PDT
This Beautiful Thing (Young Love) - Amanda Heath - Romance

Posted on Oct 21, 2013, 5:34:55 PM PDT
readerland says:
Dark Warrior: To Tame a Wild Hawk (Dark Cloth) 350 pgs historical western paranormal? (h trying to save her ranch; H cowboy)
Dirty Blood 292 pgs paranormal rom (h hunts wolves)

Posted on Oct 21, 2013, 3:14:42 PM PDT
kathy brown says:
Big Girls Do It Boxed Set and Big Girls Do It On Christmas Book 5.5 / Books 1-4 & 5.5 novella / Contemporary romance

Nine Volt Heart - 368 pages/ Contemporary romance

The Fifth Avenue Series Boxed Set (The Fifth Avenue Series) - Box set/ Mystery and Suspense (Romance - at least the 1st book is listed that way)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 21, 2013, 3:09:00 PM PDT
BN,
It's a great time saver unless the Kindle completely died. No transfer was available, everything was put in the "cloud" which was archive on the Keyboard. I have to pull them down one at a time and figure where they go. This was what Amazon said. I have over 800 books to resort yet again from twice having a Kindle fatally die.

Posted on Oct 21, 2013, 11:58:59 AM PDT
Diane Shaner says:
I have just pre-ordered the Kindle Fire HDX hopefully I will be able to use it in sunlight like the DX.
My 1st generation Fire is a waste in sunlight, you can't see the screen. I am hoping that by the time
my HDX comes (11/14) that the "collections coming soon" will be there. I have been getting tons of
free ebooks thanks to every body who posts here and it is getting hard to sort through.

I'll have to just start with the first book that comes up and keep going from there. You guys are fantastic
with all the free books that you post. Thank You so much

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 21, 2013, 11:34:06 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 21, 2013, 11:36:25 AM PDT
BN says:
Cinnamon Girl, With the Kindle touch, if you load your books to the new Kindle first you can then import your collections from your old Kindle and it will put the books into the collections you had them in. It's a great time saver. Actually, I think you can do that on all of the Kindles.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 21, 2013, 9:06:35 AM PDT
Diane Shaner says:
Yes I agree, I just snapped up Tear Stained Beaches, it sounded really good. Although I am hoping the H is not a cheater but it seems like he will be.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 400 Next ›
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Read fresh new romance stories - and tell the writers which parts you love!
34 May 16, 2017
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
268 Jul 19, 2017
Which Betty Neels' book is this? 0 5 minutes ago
Look for books with kick ass and strong heroines ( see inside for info) 1 7 minutes ago
Cheating hero, because he is obligated. 8 25 minutes ago
Need a good historical romance 4343 39 minutes ago
H that have cheated on h and had a baby w/ow and h finds out can be histo0rical, contemporary od medievalmporary 188 46 minutes ago
Serial Killer Romance 1 1 hour ago
Free Today Third Edition 7925 1 hour ago
Evil In-laws 141 1 hour ago
Contemporary Romace where the heroine is left at the altar? Suggestions? 12 1 hour ago
Help with series please 3 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  734
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Dec 8, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 24, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 263 customers