Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Looking for title

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 19, 2012, 12:09:33 PM PST
Angela says:
I actually haven't read this book, but only its synopsis and as it was several years ago I don't remember much of this either.

It's a contemporary about a doctor (heart surgeon) whose wife (and child?) died. The h was a nurse working at the same hospital, but he treated her as if he hated (at least did not like) her.

Anybody got an idea?

Posted on Nov 19, 2012, 12:58:37 PM PST
Dog Lover says:
Um ... very similar but not exactly to Miracle

The heroine is actually a comedian/actress (later) but the Doctor part is there. This is a fabulous book with a very interesting H.

DL

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012, 1:29:01 PM PST
boogenhagen says:
Sounds like The Patient Nurse (Silhouette Desire, No 1099) by Diana Palmer - he is a heart surgeon who blame her for his wife's death.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012, 1:47:22 PM PST
Dog Lover says:
LOL! No wonder I didn't know about that one!

DL

Posted on Nov 19, 2012, 2:14:21 PM PST
I think boogenhagen has it. There was no child, but the H and his wife's family all blamed the h, who was supposed to be staying with her the weekend she died.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012, 2:26:50 PM PST
Dog Lover says:
boogenhagen ALWAYS has it! By far the most reliable of the "trackers" for these questions.

DL

Posted on Nov 19, 2012, 2:34:51 PM PST
Angela says:
No, it's neither of those, but thanks for trying.
Any other ideas?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012, 3:02:36 PM PST
Angela: Do you have any other details, names, locations, plot points?

Posted on Nov 19, 2012, 7:26:26 PM PST
boogenhagen says:
Do you remember if it was a category or a mass market romance?

Posted on Nov 20, 2012, 2:43:17 AM PST
Angela says:
@ Mary L. Valley
I am almost sure it takes place in the USA and as for the author I believe it is someone less known.

@ boogenhagen
I've got absolutely no clue, but it could be something like Mills & Boon or a Harlequin (only a guess).

Thank you all for your help!

Posted on Nov 20, 2012, 7:52:13 PM PST
boogenhagen says:
This is a long shot but the boogerlator popped up with these titles by Caroline Anderson Saving Dr. Gregory or The Baby Bonding Tango (Harlequin Romance)

Posted on Nov 21, 2012, 11:05:00 AM PST
Angela says:
boogenhagen, it really is amazing how you come up with new titles (is your boogerlator lendable? ;-) ). Unfortunately these aren't the one I am looking for, but I'll put them on my to-do-list.
Thank you

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012, 11:55:02 AM PST
boogenhagen says:
Well I would lend it, but I kinda need it for the rest of my bodily functions like breathing and stuff and I haven't heard of any successful partial brain transplants recently. However I am always happy to reserve brain space to keep these questions percolating (kinda compulsively actually) - sometimes I have a gestalt and the answer just pops up. LOL :) - Anyhows, I will keep an eye out and post back if I find it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012, 2:38:51 PM PST
You too should not be talking about boogenhagen's boogerlator on a public thread. Shame!!

Posted on Nov 21, 2012, 2:45:39 PM PST
the first rule of boogerlator's is that you do not talk about boogerlator's! - jeez - are we going to lose all our boogerlator privileges now

Posted on Nov 22, 2012, 10:46:07 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 22, 2012, 10:47:21 AM PST
Angela says:
Ooooops, I really didn't realize that b......lators are the modern equivalent to Victorian unmentionables, never ever to be mentioned in public *blushing*

But ... wait, wait, wait - Mary and Deanna, could it be you two are interested in boogenhagen's you-know-what, too? Nice try, but I strongly suggest you join the end of the queue. You know about the early bird who gets the worm, don't you? And as I am first I'll get boogenhagen's worm - I mean ... boogerlxxxxx .... erm ... thingy.

boogenhagen, no partial brain transplants needed, your pop-ups will suffice *wink*

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 22, 2012, 12:30:51 PM PST
If you like that sort of things (worms, I mean). :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Read fresh new romance stories - and tell the writers which parts you love!
34 May 16, 2017
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
263 4 days ago
Harlequin Presents - Let's start at the beginning... a very good place to start - Number... 6216 19 minutes ago
Silhouette Desire - To quote "Touch And Go" - Lets go straight to No.1 3171 20 minutes ago
World of Romance. . . Rants & Raves. . . Thread #6 1787 20 minutes ago
Looking for true plus size heroine books 11 20 minutes ago
Biker Romance Part 2 9262 23 minutes ago
The 2nd Bargain Kindle romance books that are also GOOD ... please, no promos in this thread 7648 25 minutes ago
Are you missing your threads from the right side of page? 85 42 minutes ago
I emailed Jeff Bezos 80 47 minutes ago
find this romance 1 1 hour ago
Romance with no "big misunderstanding" 14 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Nov 19, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers