Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Fan Fic Fight Club - Season Two

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 6:40:32 PM PST
readtoomuch says:
@Beeg: here the latest Secrets update http://www.grangerenchanted.com/enchant/viewstory.php?sid=4818&chapter=4

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 6:55:00 PM PST
Beeg Panda says:
Read-
Yes I read that o/s! Did you check that link above? Also, good hotness but I just saw the YouTube trailer for Collide. I can't touch this one right now, especially after seeing the video.

Bk-
I'm glad the next chapter is halfway through. That's half a chapter closer to a full one. Bloody Maia. Just give me one minute with her bitter a$$. I'll show her what for. I'm bloodthirsty hey?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 6:55:41 PM PST
Beeg Panda says:
DANKIE!

Posted on Jan 26, 2013, 6:58:37 PM PST
readtoomuch says:
I want to read Collide, but I have to wait. Bad girl Miss cheated! =P

Posted on Jan 26, 2013, 7:11:44 PM PST
curlygirl04 says:
Beeg-
Oh my God, it's 4:30 in the morning in SA and you are still up and looking at trailers on youtube!? Lol-you are too funny...do you know what you're gonna feel like about 1 in the afternoon your time...Aieyayaya!!!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 7:25:46 PM PST
bklvr says:
Beeg: hey, at least Clary gave her a little something to think about. ;)

Posted on Jan 26, 2013, 7:33:57 PM PST
Miss says:
Dang Beeg, I really, really need to start checking out book trailers ; Yes I cheated and read it na, na, na, na, na *Blows razzberry*

Posted on Jan 26, 2013, 7:50:07 PM PST
Oh wow you guys have been busy over here. Even started second thread.

Congratulations Mercered. Time flies fast so enjoy your new bundle of joy.

Posted on Jan 26, 2013, 7:53:48 PM PST
Miss says:
Holy hotness!!!!!!!!!! Check out the Black Dagger Brotherhood male cast video on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI4ar5TBbaE

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 8:13:46 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 8, 2013, 6:52:26 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 8:56:40 PM PST
Mercered says:
Omi lawd....I don't think I've ever wanted to lick some abs....wondering if ammy will delete me for having these impure thoughts...

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 8:57:14 PM PST
Nicomaster says:
Merc, love the name Jace.. I can't tel you how many babies I've caught over the years, but I've signed a lot of birth certificates, lol. I usually save the placentas for the docs. Many of those old geezers are on the ninth hole ignoring my frantic pages because they know I'll be at the perineum gloved up. Yea yea, whatever. Autonomy, that's why I love my job :)

That edema will probably take a few weeks to resolve, along with your pressures. I'm just glad you did ok, I've had a few patients not come out ok. PIH, preeclampsia, toxemia whatever you want to call it it's the same diagnosis. In roughly 16 years now, I've seen 2 maternal deaths and they definitely leave war wounds. You still need to take it easy until your pressures go back to normal. Low angsty reads luvvy :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 9:10:34 PM PST
Miss says:
Lol! Nico I misread your post and thought you said enema instead of edema. I was thinking that must be one hell of an enema to take a few weeks to resolve.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 9:50:36 PM PST
Carrie says:
Ha! This made me cackle and then groan because I can kinda relate to one vs the other at the moment. See Nico? That's how you talk AROUND grossness!

Did you see the shout out Read gave you in the intro post! Lmao

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 9:59:43 PM PST
bklvr says:
Beeg: Tabitha is one of the most emotional writers I have ever read (and one who does not believe in HEAs, btw). I cried so hard at the end of Forbidden. And when I wrote that oneshot for her contest, I cried then too (as in tears streaming down my face as I tried to type). I still cannot even look at the spine of the book on my shelf without getting that heavy, sad feeling in my chest. Phenomenal. Really.

That said, I'm not sure I can make myself read Hurt. From the sounds of what she's gone through trying to write it, I may keel over and die from the "hurt." I just don't know if I can do it. Her books A Note of Madness and A Voice in the Distance are really good and thought provoking too. She's just amazingly talented.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 10:02:23 PM PST
bklvr says:
(Read: You can rec me music! I'm always looking for good songs to write to.)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 10:15:04 PM PST
Nicomaster says:
Lmaooo, I'm the QUEEN of rectal and vaginal enemas... I typically try to avoid edema... ;-)"

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 10:17:38 PM PST
Nicomaster says:
Carrie, I just now acknowledged my 15 minutes of fame that read has bestowed upon me. You think it has something to do with green lumpy discharge?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 10:32:58 PM PST
Carrie says:
Hmmm... might be the discharge.

Or the vaginal c-section. Or the Forceps. Or my favorite... "secretions splatter". That's going on the CC T-shirt I'm going to have made when I go back and pull all the great quotes outta the old thread.

Nicovagemaster. Still my favorite. Forever and ever.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 10:46:26 PM PST
Miss says:
Carrie - Nicovagemaster is a sweet one for sure. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 11:20:59 PM PST
ambrosia says:
MBA: I'm not sure whether Game of a Player is complete. To be honest, I didn't make it past chapter 8 before flouncing.

Posted on Jan 26, 2013, 11:24:34 PM PST
Jolyn Tinker says:
Bad rec in that game of player :/ sorry ladies. I flounced at chapter 12 of 78. I'm not about to get myself into another people like us.. No way

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 11:26:20 PM PST
ambrosia says:
Jolyn Tinker: no worries. It's actually helpful for us to see what works and doesn't work. And to prove that we won't love anything just because it has a possessiveward. :-).

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2013, 12:49:00 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 27, 2013, 12:50:33 AM PST
Beeg Panda says:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE listen to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXaXKS7kofM

Pretty please with a cherry on top? (Skip the advert at the beginning) 8.5 million views. I fell asleep to this, crying, after I read 9Cs, past 5am this morning. I think I've moved to Depressedville.

Bk-
You can't write a story with Jace feeling like this about anyone! Not even Clary, you hear?

ETA-
Listen to the very end of the song, ok. It's important that you hear the end

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2013, 1:16:06 AM PST
Beeg Panda says:
Read-
I read Forbidden. Gingerly. Did you? What you reading now?

Curly-
Yeah, I'm totally fracked this morning. I eventually fell asleep but Jace and Clary and he-who-shall-remain-nameless were flitting around in my brain throughout.

Miss-
You cheated??? huh! You traitor, you. How do you feel about where Collide ends? Should we?Shouldn't we?

Nicovagemaster-
"Edema / enema". I had to re-read your post cos I'm like: oh my gawd. Is Merc gonna have to go through a week resolving her enema? **insert shock and sympathy face**

Bk-
I'll read Hurt once I know how it ends. I also cried my eyes out for Forbidden. She's a phenomenal author and I've seen on FB the really tough time she's having as she writes this book. It's like she's living it. Everyday is hard for her.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  98
Total posts:  7187
Initial post:  Jan 26, 2013
Latest post:  Oct 9, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 42 customers