Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Looking for steamy love triangles (contemporary)!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 30 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 1, 2012 1:06:30 PM PST
Stacey says:
I just finished reading Letting Go: A Mitchell Family Series (Volume 1) and I am itching for more books like this!! I know some people don't care for cheating and love triangles but I love the angst and drama with a HEA! Hey it's just fiction! Lol

I have read most well knowns..Thoughtless, Avoiding Responsibility, Taking Chances etc. Love them all...also more recently Accidentally on Purpose also great...BUT I need more. Suggestions??

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 3:18:42 PM PST
Susan says:
Have you read The Vincent Boys? How about No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner Series)?

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 4:37:30 PM PST
Stacey says:
Yes read The Vincent boys...it was good. I'll checkout No turning back..Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 12:32:27 AM PST
NathalieM says:
Hi Stacey-I'll 2nd the Kathleen Turner series. I got bk 1 free & I love it so much I bought bk 2. The author is planning to write a total of 5 bks for the series so I'm waiting very impatiently for the next 3, 4 & 5.
I can loan them 2 u if u r interested 2 read them...just let me know :)
Nath

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 3:49:42 AM PST
Jean says:
And I'll third the Kathleen Turner series! It was the first thing I thought of when I saw the title of this thread. Great triangle - can't wait to see how it ends. (But, just to be clear, the first 2 books have definite beginnings, middles and ends - they're not half books.)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 7:09:57 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 19, 2012 12:51:45 PM PST
Stacey says:
Thanks Nathalie! I would love to read these if you can send to

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 9:19:49 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 2, 2012 9:30:32 AM PST]

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 9:23:51 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 2, 2012 9:34:11 AM PST
NathalieM says:
@Stacey...oops I post but I forgot 2 tell u that I'm sending u bk 1 in a few min & let me know when u want bk 2 coz u only get 14 days/bk but if u want both now just let know...Enjoy Reading!

ETA: arrggghh! I delete a previus post in error...arrrgh! I wantd 2 fix my vocab mistakes but click on 'delete' instead of 'post' sooo stupid :(

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 1:24:52 PM PST
NathalieM says:
@Jean-(This is what I wanted to post for Jean but I delete it in error :) I was in the same mind when I saw the title of this thread. I love, love, love it when Authors wrote books in series w/ same H & h & the books r not in installments but actually whole stories. I also saw Ms. Snow has just released another book for $1.99, a Kindle Serial ("Kindle Serials are stories published in episodes. When you buy a Kindle Serial, you will receive all existing episodes on your Kindle immediately, followed by future episodes as they are published at no additional cost"). So since I love her writing style I'll buy it 'coz the synopsis is pretty good :) + I won't be charged each time I get an episode not like some other authors/books out there.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 2:00:56 PM PST
Stacey says:
Thanks so much Nathalie! I'll let u know when i finish the first book

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 3:19:29 PM PST
Jean says:
@Nathalie - The serial sounds great...I love that idea of not getting suckered into paying full price for each serial installment. Thanks for the heads up!

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 5:45:32 AM PST
CMommy says:
Bound Together h, Layla, is in college and meets H, Ollie, and other H, Jared. Quickly starts a romance with Jared but after a huge misunderstanding breaks up with him and starts seeing Ollie who has been waiting on the side lines. Jared keeps trying to get Layla back while Ollie tries to make her fall in love with him.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2012 6:02:16 AM PST
Stacey says:
@CMommy Oh this looks good! Exactly what I'm looking for..thanks!

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 6:31:28 AM PST
I just read Taking Chances by Molly McAdams which fits this thread.

When I first started reading it I thought it was going to be like Beautiful Disaster. SPOILERS: It is a young adult book. The h Harper is at college for the first time and an virgin. (She was home schooled by a strict military dad who would have been upset if she tried to date.) However, there are two H's. You have the H, Chase, who is the bad boy who has Harper, sleep in his bed (but no fooling around) for a few nights. He is jealous and possessive and a total manhoe. Then there is another H, Brandan, who in his way is a bad boy too although not a manhoe. Both have tattoos, both are jealous/possessive of her and both are very attractive. Also, both are faithful to her once they started either dating her or fooling around with her. Brandan is, even under circumstances when he thought that he would never be with her again.

I really liked the book. However, some people didn't because she was cheated on one by hooked up with the other. Also, some readers said that she was unlikable. Also, something really upsetting happens to one of the characters that made a lot of readers mad. Luckly I read the reviews prior to buying it so I expected it to happen and therefore was ok with it. The only thing that I wish was different was that the book went on too long. It could have ended much sooner.

Summary given on Amazon is below.

Eighteen year old Harper has grown up under her career Marine of a father's thumb. Ready to live life her own way and experience things she's only ever heard of from the jarheads in her father's unit; she's on her way to college at San Diego State University,
Thanks to her new roommate, Harper is introduced to a world of parties, gorgeous guys, family and emotions. Some she wasn't expecting yet, and others she never knew she was missing.
She finds herself being torn in two as she quickly falls in love with her boyfriend Brandon, and her roommate's brother Chase. Covered in tattoos, known for fighting in the Underground and ridiculously muscled...they're exactly what she was always warned to stay away from, but just what she needs. Despite their dangerous looks and histories, both adore and would do anything for Harper, including stepping back if it means she's happy.
Her first year away is turning out to be near perfect, but one weekend of giving in to heated passion will change everything.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2012 7:56:11 AM PST
Stacey says:
@Justirishgirl Oh gosh yes I read this one too! I was loving this book sooo much until the tragic event. After that I hated it! I know so many loved this book but I was not OK with that little twist :(... And guess what now there is a new one by the same author From Ashes coming 12/11!! Same type love triangle...Of course I am going to torture myself with this again.. LOL and SMH

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 6:41:34 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 16, 2012 6:43:35 PM PST
Stacey says:
Hey Nathalie read No Turning back and loved it! A little different read for me with the mystery/suspense but kept me on the edge! I would love to read the second book if you still have it to loan..thanks!

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 6:44:36 PM PST
Stacey says:
Bump..any more suggestions??

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 7:10:16 PM PST
Lynnie H. says:
Check out Chasing Beautiful (Chasing Series #1). I was able to overlook the grammar errors because I love a good love triangle!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 8:19:26 PM PST
NathalieM says:
Hi Stacey,
CYM 4 2nd book! Enjoy ;)
Nath

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 9:16:27 PM PST
Stacey says:
Ok thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 9:17:02 PM PST
Stacey says:
Got it! Thanks

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 12:19:34 AM PST
Accidentally on Purpose-I disliked the H, h and the whole book in general, but it certainly fits the theme.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 5:56:21 AM PST
Stacey says:
Oh yes I actually loved this one! The characters were annoying at some points..I just love the drama of a good love triangle lol

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 2:53:20 PM PST
Convincing Quinn (Rock Hard, Book One) It's free today.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 11:34:46 AM PST
Benita says:
I loved Bound Together Fantastic read!

Does anyone haveMy Life Next Door they could lend me
Thanks
benitaman@gmail.com
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Read fresh new romance stories - and tell the writers which parts you love!
28 6 days ago
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
160 Jul 18, 2016
The 2nd Bargain Kindle romance books that are also GOOD ... please, no promos in this thread 5328 1 minute ago
"The List" that was spawned by the popular Don't Shoot Me Thread 9709 19 minutes ago
Worst Betrayal Ever!!! 2 825 21 minutes ago
wanted: kindle romance bargains ($3.99 or less) by established authors that are good (no self-promos or ya/na) 2127 28 minutes ago
TSTL vs Non-alpha h 6 36 minutes ago
Harlequin Presents - Let's start at the beginning... a very good place to start - Number... 4476 44 minutes ago
Hero is Crazy in Love and Crazy Jealous/Possessive 6 2932 44 minutes ago
Good Science Fiction Romance -Kindle Unilimited. 5 49 minutes ago
PET PEEVES! Things that make you go Argghhhhhhh! AUTHORS: please kindly note 863 49 minutes ago
Rejection themes romances 2 54 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  30
Initial post:  Dec 1, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 11 customers

Search Customer Discussions