Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Dressmaker Dressmaker Dressmaker  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition BonIver Shop Now STEM
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Can't remember a title -- please help

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 14, 2012 11:44:01 AM PDT
Shell E says:
I am trying to locate a book I read previously - but I can't remember the title. It is a futuristic romance - it starts off with a woman trying to escape her captors and runs into a bar where she ends up posing as a sex slave to one of the bar patrons. Her rescuer has her perform a sex act to prove she belongs to him. Anyone know this book?

Posted on Oct 14, 2012 12:29:35 PM PDT
It is an old Sherrilyn Kenyon short story. I think it may have been rereleased recently in a bundle with several other futuristics by her. I can't recall the title offhand but it's part of the League series.

Posted on Oct 14, 2012 1:21:08 PM PDT
Tippi says:
Hi. Can you please post title and author of the book if you find it. I'd like to read it too. Thank you and good luck in finding it.

Tippi :)

Posted on Oct 14, 2012 1:29:02 PM PDT
HJ Leonard says:
The Sherrilyn Kenyon story is Fire and Ice, a part of this anthology. In Other Worlds (Paranormal Romance (Berkley)) Seems to fall along the lines of the OP, but it doesn't refer to 'Sex Slave.'

Posted on Oct 14, 2012 1:33:58 PM PDT
Tippi says:
Oh goodness. That's great. I have that book. Thanks for posting. I'm looking at it in my bookcase as I type. I will be reading the story in a few minutes. Thank you so much for the info HJ Leonard.

Tippi :D

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 14, 2012 2:03:01 PM PDT
Shell E says:
Thanks for the info but unfortunately this is not the book I was looking for. The H had been told to be at that bar at that time by his mom who had "the sight". The h had some sort of implants placed
that were removed once H took her off planet. While they were in the bar the authorities were going to take her because she didn't have a collar but H proved h was his by having her perform - she went along because that was her only out. Anyone have any other ideas?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 14, 2012 2:14:09 PM PDT
HJ Leonard says:
I know I've read this book, but have completely gone blank. I didn't think it was the SK one, but just wanted to throw it out there.

I hope someone comes up with the title soon. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 14, 2012 4:22:36 PM PDT
Shell E says:
Thanks HJ, hopefully someone will remember :)

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 10:29:42 AM PST
naugramir says:
I think this is it A Slave's Way Out

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 3:42:02 PM PST
Shell E says:
Yes!!!! Thank you so much - it has been driving me crazy.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Read fresh new romance stories - and tell the writers which parts you love!
28 Aug 23, 2016
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
178 17 days ago
The 2nd Bargain Kindle romance books that are also GOOD ... please, no promos in this thread 5540 18 minutes ago
1st pov, dual pov or third person 2 24 minutes ago
Hero is Crazy in Love and Crazy Jealous/Possessive 6 3609 43 minutes ago
Biker Books Lending 1320 1 hour ago
Worst Betrayal Ever!!! 2 962 1 hour ago
World of Romance. . . Rants & Raves. . . Thread #5 6618 1 hour ago
Free Today Third Edition 4021 3 hours ago
Banter and/or Romantic Comedy Issues 9 3 hours ago
Post Apocalyptic/Dystopian/Sci-Fi/Fantasy Romance 41 5 hours ago
Harlequin Presents - Let's start at the beginning... a very good place to start - Number... 4616 5 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Oct 14, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers