Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Kristen Ashley Addicts

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-150 of 700 posts in this discussion
Posted on Sep 15, 2012, 6:55:58 AM PDT
Missy,it wouldn't be a lie here! Haha! My girls are too young unfortunately to understand that one. Haha!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 15, 2012, 7:02:27 AM PDT
No lie here either and my boys would rather die than hear about it!!

Dang it!!! I don't do Smashwords!! Come on Amazon!!

Posted on Sep 15, 2012, 7:04:37 AM PDT
I don't do smashwords either. Unless its a book i cant get on amazon. Her Facebook post says they uploaded to amazon at 430 yesterday. I'm assuming UK time. So I'm thinking we still have 30 minutes max to get it live on amazon!

Posted on Sep 15, 2012, 7:11:54 AM PDT
I haven't used Smashwords before, so I'm in the 'still waiting semi-patiently for it to become available on Amazon' camp. Happy reading everyone!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 15, 2012, 7:12:38 AM PDT
JudyB says:
My KA addiction started with Knight but my second book Mystery Man is really what hooked me. Then I followed up with the 3 remaining Dream Man series and I was hooked forever. So far the Dream Man series are the best books I have read.

Posted on Sep 15, 2012, 7:14:27 AM PDT
JudyB, that's exactly how I started. I was Already almost hooked after knight. Those dream men sealed the deal.

Posted on Sep 15, 2012, 7:15:15 AM PDT
Neeta says:
Oh lord this watching and waiting is funny/embarrassing. Now I know how my sister felt when she 7 and would sit on the grass under the clothesline waiting for her purple leotard that she practically lived in that summer to dry so she could yank it off the line to wear.

Posted on Sep 15, 2012, 7:16:59 AM PDT
Neeta, lmao! Are you hitting the refresh button over and over too? Lol

Posted on Sep 15, 2012, 7:17:46 AM PDT
Neeta says:
sshhhh don't tell anyone...... yes.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 15, 2012, 7:18:43 AM PDT
JudyB says:
I'm like some of the others here, if I had started with Rock Chick....don't know if I would have gone on. To me it was a little silly but I still bought 2 more of the series I haven't read yet. Dream Man and Colorado Mtn series were good and I'm now on For You, the first of the Burg series. I think I'm going to like it. I thought Breathe was really good.

Posted on Sep 15, 2012, 7:19:40 AM PDT
I feel like a 14 year old girl who just heard on the radio to call in to win Justin Beiber tickets. Redial, redial. Luke Stark is keeping me company until Creed goes live...sigh.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 15, 2012, 7:23:27 AM PDT
The RCs are definitely a style of their own. I enjoyed them the first time I read them, but have trouble with rereads. I do a lot of skimming. I think I still would be a KA addict if I started with them, KA does heros like no one else. RCs get better for me with Luke and Hector. Loved them. Dream Men are still my favs, ESP Tack. CM loved except for The Gamble. And the Burg was amazing, Joe was my favorite. Have you read the Fantasyland books. They are really good!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 15, 2012, 7:26:28 AM PDT
JudyB says:
I've been hesitant about the Fantasyland books but plan to try one....which one should I start with?

Posted on Sep 15, 2012, 7:29:55 AM PDT
Wildest Dreams is book 1, I loved them all but my favorite was book 2, Golden Dynasty.

Posted on Sep 15, 2012, 7:35:10 AM PDT
Yeah...I started off with Golden Dynasty in Fantasyland and loved it. And I TRIED to read Rock Chick and haven't finished it. I hope to...some day.

Posted on Sep 15, 2012, 7:36:36 AM PDT
C & O's mom says:
starting to read Creed now. I am as excited as a kid at Christmas.

Posted on Sep 15, 2012, 7:39:55 AM PDT
I love Golden Dynasty. Even with the whole "claiming" thing. The language barrier was HOT. Plus, Lahn. Yummo! Missy, going back and reading the RCs again I'm seeing them as harder to get through. I recommend at least reading the last one, Hector and Sadie. I loved them. Same with book 5 Luke and Ava. Book 1 is my least fav, I hated Indy.

C&Os did you buy on smash? I'm dying here. Lol

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 15, 2012, 7:45:42 AM PDT
So the last one and book 5?

Posted on Sep 15, 2012, 7:52:18 AM PDT
Those were my favs out of the series. Hanks is good, but he's a more mild alpha to me. It was more of a funny read because of the h's extended family. But, yeah 5 and 7 were worth it for me. (btw, where the blankety blank is Creed!?!?)

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 15, 2012, 7:58:52 AM PDT
Where did you find creed? I cant find it and I am desperate

Posted on Sep 15, 2012, 8:00:23 AM PDT
It's live on smashwords.com.

Posted on Sep 15, 2012, 8:01:07 AM PDT
C. Stone says:
Yup, start with Sweet Dreams or Lady Luck.Not a fan of rock chicks but when I started them it was after most of the other KA books. I went with Rock chick regret? Sadie and Hector. Thank goodness since it was the best in my opinion.

Creed-sigh. I logged on specifically to check release time. nothing

Posted on Sep 15, 2012, 9:52:15 AM PDT
Neeta says:
Finished with the RC Rescue reread and I've just remembered what peeved me off about it - Eddie never once admits he loves Jet. Even after she does the big I love you confession at the end of the book all we get from Eddie is him laughing at her for being scared of things falling apart and trying to break up with him, and then saying he doesn't know what's gonna happen further ahead but he doesn't want it to and and what they have is so good it's great. Nothing about his actual feelings for her AT ALL!!! Strike-me-frakking-purple!!! WTF!!!!! Not at any time do we get his feelings. We get the "my woman" thing, the jealously and possessiveness but we (and Jet) don't get the WHY of it. With how insecure Jet is, and finally knowing she loves him, don't you think it would make sense for him to say you don't have to worry because I actually love you too!!!! As you can tell, I'm thoroughly ticked off, I was thoroughly ticked off when I read it the first time, but I've read so many of her books now I'd forgotten which ones (the ones I've not reread a million times and are fresh in mind) got certain reactions.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 15, 2012, 10:01:03 AM PDT
gbaby says:
Neeta, I agree, which is why I can't rank Eddie as high as I would have if he had said it. My favorite RC hero is Lee, followed very closely with Luke. Luke and Ava's story is my favorite RC book.

Posted on Sep 15, 2012, 10:34:25 AM PDT
bluey09h says:
Guys, I just finished Creed.

I have mixed feelings. But mostly that I'm a little emotionally scarred by what happened to her. It got to me. :(

It's heart-breaking.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  76
Total posts:  700
Initial post:  Sep 12, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 25, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 17 customers