Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Upcoming Releases of Romance Books with Asian Heroines...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 416 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2012 8:28:43 AM PDT
Choua Xiong says:
Yeah, it was his stepmom, and I found it too weird. Lol. But as I always say, everyone is entitled to their own likes and dislikes. It doesn't make me respect them any less. And thanks. I try to find more resources about Asian heroines. Lol. So here's to us finding more also.

In reply to an earlier post on May 15, 2012 4:15:49 PM PDT
V says:
Aces Wild (Angels Avengers) by Taylor Lee. The h in this book is Asian. This author writes a lot with Asian characters. Her Grandmaster Legacy series stars a lot of Asians. The first two in the series stars a half Asian heroine. The third and fourth in the series stars an Asian hero. If you're into Chinese kung fu combined with Chinese gangster stories you might want to check it out, but I must warn you that they are very erotic.

Posted on May 17, 2012 12:02:11 PM PDT
Choua Xiong says:
Hey V... OMG, I just finished "It Started that Night" last night... I have to say, that after reading "Shattered" first, I completely loved the book... there was a lot of things missing in ISTN that showed up in "Shattered"... This is on the list of my faves to re-read... lol...

Posted on May 19, 2012 4:24:25 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 19, 2012 7:06:44 PM PDT]

Posted on May 23, 2012 5:07:47 PM PDT
Choua Xiong says:
Hey guys... Just read Regina Paul's "No Place to Run"... it's a short novella offered on Kindle with an Asian heroine and Native American hero... It's pretty good... here's the summary...

On the run from an abusive ex-husband, Lin Chen drives through North Dakota and encounters a winter blizzard which forces her to stop on the Standing Rock Reservation. There she meets Kyle Little Eagle, a medicine man. While it isn't long before they are close, her ex is not far behind. Can Lin overcome her fear of men and let Kyle help her? Can love and a mutual connection to the Spirit World prevent her worst fears from being realized?

In reply to an earlier post on May 23, 2012 5:57:41 PM PDT
V says:
Hey I've got another one to contribute to the list :)
Surrender to Darkness: A Soul Gatherer Novel by Annette McCleave. I'm in the middle of reading this one. The h is Japanese and the H is Scottish. A good amount of the books so far is taking place in Japan. This is a paranormal.

In reply to an earlier post on May 23, 2012 6:02:59 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Feb 2, 2014 7:23:42 PM PST]

Posted on May 23, 2012 10:38:49 PM PDT
Choua Xiong says:
Hey guys!!! Thought I'd let you guys know about Celeste Hall's "Ethan" book... the heroine is either part-Asian... just FYI spoiler, there's a MMMFF (yeah, that many) scene at the end... found that out the hard way... lol... but other than that, I skipped it and the book itself was good... lol... here's the synopsis...

Be careful what you dream... Ethan knows that his entire race (incubus) hovers on the brink of extinction. Strict laws that have protected their species are now being challenged. Laws created to prevent demons and humans from consorting outside of the Dream. But there is something about Madison that draws him - despite the consequences.

Madison Gray was hired to do a job, but all she can think about are the erotic dreams she keeps having about her new employer. To make matters worse, he keeps looking at her as if he knows exactly what she's considering.

Posted on May 25, 2012 9:34:10 PM PDT
Choua Xiong says:
Another book that I found is by Annie Nichols called "Omegas in Love"... Amazon recommended the book to me, so happy reading...

Some things are best to forget. But what if the past won't be forgotten?

Born in China of a pure shifter bloodline, Katrina was raised with only one purpose--to breed. Abused by her alpha, she runs away to America as soon as she can. With a new pack and her true mate, she thinks the nightmare is behind her, but when she is abducted on the streets of Chinatown, Katrina must face her past and fight for her freedom.

It took Tyler a year to earn Katrina's love, another to build her confidence and pride, and only a moment to lose her. Broken-hearted, Tyler won't give up his search for Katrina.

But he never trained as a warrior like the other shifters. What chance does a real estate agent have in the fight for his mate?

WARNING: Explicit shifter sex, heartbroken torment, and an unstoppable shifter in love.

Posted on May 26, 2012 11:43:57 AM PDT
In the The Switch I think the h's father was asian. I can't remember if her mother was or not.

Posted on May 28, 2012 1:48:30 PM PDT
Choua Xiong says:
Hi guys... Happy Summer... I found some really oldies that have never hit the list...

"Orchids of Passion" by Kit Daley
"More than Words" by Elizabeth Glenn

Posted on Jun 2, 2012 12:41:23 PM PDT
Choua Xiong says:
Hi guys... found an anthology by Ilona Andrews "Hexed"... the h is Indonesian, her name is Dali Harimau... one of the reviewers said that there's some Japanese mythology in the mix... XD... Happy Reading...

Posted on Jun 2, 2012 10:04:55 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 2, 2012 10:05:12 PM PDT
Choua Xiong says:
Okay guys... Gena Showalter comes out with her book "Wicked Night" the 26th of this month featuring Annabelle who is either part Asian or full, I'm not sure at the moment.. Definitely cannot wait!!! XD...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 1:19:21 AM PDT
V says:
Thanks Choua, I'm excited for this book as well as "Samurai" by Christine Feehan. Finally some good books with Asian heroine coming out this summer :) Yay!

Posted on Jun 24, 2012 8:31:42 PM PDT
Choua Xiong says:
YAY!!! I found a new book that is coming out August 1st... Book is by M.L. Buchanan "I Own the Dawn"... the h's name is Keiko Smith, but likes to be called Kee... XD... Can't wait for this one!!! here is the summary:

Name: Archibald Jeffrey Stevenson III
Mission: Strategy and execution of special ops maneuvers

Name: Kee Smith
Mission: Whatever it takes to get the job done

You Wouldn't Think It Could Get Worse, Until It Does...

When a special mission slowly unravels, it is up to Kee and Archie to get their team out of an impossible situation with international implications. With her weaponry knowledge and his strategic thinking, plus the explosive attraction that puts them into exact synchrony, together they might just have a fighting chance.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 11:50:03 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 25, 2012 12:03:34 AM PDT
V says:
Hey Choua- Is this new book romance or suspense? It sounds good:)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 12:33:31 AM PDT
Choua Xiong says:
It seems like romantic suspense to me.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 1:05:57 AM PDT
V says:
Thanks Choua, as always you're awesome for finding these new books all the time. I'm always on the lookout but not as successful in finding them as you are:)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 7:29:40 AM PDT
Choua Xiong says:
Thanks V. It's no problem at all. It's beneficial to me and everyone else who follows this post as well as to any future readers. :). Hope to find more.

Posted on Jul 4, 2012 7:22:15 PM PDT
Choua Xiong says:
Hey guys... Barely discovered the Korin Bridges came out with a book called "Striker" with an Asian heroine... I only know that first name is Iris... lol... Happy Reading!!! XD...

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 8:07:45 PM PDT
Choua Xiong says:
Hello All...

Just wanted to let you know that I found more books with Asian or part Asian heroines, so YAY!!! lol...

- Aja James: Pure Healing, (Erotica). h is Chinese.
- Lynda Aicher: The Dragon Stirs. h is part Asian, there is a second coming out, but I'm not sure if the h is Asian or not...
- Annette Mahon: The Secret Correspondance, h is Chinese-Hawaiian...

And that's it so far.. hope to find more... XD...

Posted on Oct 3, 2012 8:32:03 PM PDT
Choua Xiong says:
Hi Guys!! Just finished reading "Alice's Mad Hatter" with an Asian heroine... and I gotta say it was pretty awesome and emotional!!! Read it for yourselves... It's free on Kindle for a limited time!!! Happy Reading...

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2012 3:38:57 AM PDT
V says:
As always thanks Choua :) I've been in search of new books with Asian heroines and I feel like I've read everything out there! I need authors to write more!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 1:02:30 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 17, 2012 1:06:58 AM PST
V says:
Already Freakn' Mated (Freakn' Shifters) by Eve Langlais. I came across this book by accident. The h is from Thailand, and in case you're worried about the supposed cheating there is a twist to the story and there is NO cheating. Don't let the cover fool you there is NO menage in this book(I mentioned it just in case anyone is like me who is not a big fan of menage).

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 2:09:47 PM PST
Choua Xiong says:
Hey there readers... here's a link that I found with updating books with Asian heroines...

http://www.amazon.com/tag/asian%20heroine?ref_=tag_top_cust_itdp_t&store=1

Make sure to check it out... I am waiting for "Back to the Good Fortune Diner" by Vicki Essex and "A Tricky Proposition" by Cat Schields... LOL... Can't Wait!!!
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  39
Total posts:  416
Initial post:  Jan 7, 2012
Latest post:  10 hours ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 18 customers

Search Customer Discussions