Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Shocking sex scenes

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1126-1150 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jun 10, 2012, 8:48:47 AM PDT
I've never read any of the Elizabeth Amber books. Is it a long series? Cause I have so many TBR books now.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012, 11:15:40 AM PDT
HJ Leonard says:
Seven books, I believe, and possibly still going.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012, 11:24:49 AM PDT
Barb Sanders says:
Think you're right HJ. If I remember, #7 is Sevin's book. Cute, huh?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012, 11:25:39 AM PDT
HJ Leonard says:
Lol! I actually typed in Sevin for Seven and looked at it twice before I realized what I'd done. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012, 11:29:37 AM PDT
Barb Sanders says:
LMAO!! I had to look twice, too!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012, 9:59:20 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 10, 2012, 9:59:59 PM PDT
Doreen says:
I read the first one Nicholas: The Lords of Satyr and it was good but strange, I couldn't wrap my head around the heroine in the second book having a, um, unusual physical feature so I didn't continue with the series :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2012, 1:53:20 AM PDT
Me too. Liked Nicholas. Got stuck on the second one several months ago. I'll get back to it one of these days, at least to skim through it so I can go on with the next one which sounded good.

Posted on Jun 11, 2012, 2:16:32 AM PDT
HJ Leonard says:
RE: Lords Of Satyr - Raine.

I'm in the same boat. I keep thinking that I'll start it, but then I think, 'maybe tomorrow.' I keep telling myself that I have to be in the right frame of mind. ;)

Maybe it would be best to skip #2 and just get to the next book. I'd hate for them to go to waste, and remain unread.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2012, 3:01:16 AM PDT
Yeah but her unusual physical feature is at least semi (ahem) possible - his um isn't or is that aren't? :D

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2012, 7:18:27 AM PDT
bsedam says:
I also stopped at book one in the series and actually forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder. I think I have 2 to 4 in my TBR folder with 2 DNF. I might move on to 3 as well, though I liked but did not love 1. I was expecting more of the whole wife as a mistress angle and not sure I liked the H all that well. It has been a while though.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2012, 3:02:32 PM PDT
Hi everyone, I'm new to this string and I've been reading everything and just had to share for the laugh of it...the beastiality sex...cripes sounds like my husband in his human body. What a mess...but got good memories (he's deceased). What sparked the memory/comparison was EEWWW comment by Barb Sanders, thank you Barb for snapping the memory back, it was pulled from my mouth one day when he came home from work (heavy equipment operator...no, not talking about his personnal equipment.... although, HMMM) and he just looked like he just stepped outta of his cave, one thing led to another and you guys can figure out the rest..just looked like shapeshifter who just shifted to man after comming out of his den... Thanks Barb, AND PLEASED TO MEET EVERYONE Oh and might as well let you in on a little 'quirk' of mine..the more excited I get the more spelling mistakes I make, so in advance, please excuse I will already know I made a mistake, but you'll all know why

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2012, 3:21:55 PM PDT
Absolutely, 'If you Dare' by Kresley Cole, her Courtland MacGarrick is not only a hoot but his sex scenes are off the chart. The deflowering scent with the h sent me for shower and hide the 'v' I was afraid I'd kill myself. Plus he's a smartass, but being a female bartender for a couple of decades I got his humor and loved it. Plus he's a delicious ALPHA, #2 is a new aurthor I found by accident UNSPOKEN by Kerrigan Byrne he's a Berserker, not gonna tell ya anymore its a short one, but she has a full length comming out soon according to her web site and#3 also an accident is an author by the name of Lila DiPasqua. She does a xxx rated version of the fairytales of our youth (Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Repunzel etc) She has 4 books out in total from what I could find. 2 of them are a little high in price. I started with "A MIDNIGHT DANCE" her version of Cinderella. WELL let me tell you, as I said I'm a long time bartender hubby was a construction worker, blue coller down to his skivy's and I just wasn't prepared for what I got. The vibrator wasn't even needed thru that one, needed a cold shower, and turned the AC up and it was 55degrees out. The neighbors the dog hell even my dead husband needed a smoke and a cold one after that one. Now maybe it's just my taste, maybe because I was unprepared I don't know and couldn't give a s--t less, this was a good one. And to be fair UNSPOKEN wasn't far behind. Sorry to take up so much space but just needed to pass on a couple of good ones
And- Pleased to meet all of you.
Suzanne

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2012, 3:29:28 PM PDT
Yes I agree with you on this one it was a nice surprise also.
I'm SuzanneG new to this thread...pleased to meet all of you

Posted on Jun 11, 2012, 5:33:11 PM PDT
Marissa G says:
I guess this could be counted as "shocking": just finished Stone Lover (Stone Passion #1) and h has a scene with gargoyle shifter H when he's er, rock solid.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2012, 6:06:54 PM PDT
Barb Sanders says:
Welcome!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2012, 6:39:34 PM PDT
Welcome!

Posted on Jun 11, 2012, 7:05:53 PM PDT
Nice to meet ya Suzanne.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012, 6:09:10 AM PDT
TravelingGal says:
Umm, ouch?!

Posted on Jun 12, 2012, 7:48:44 AM PDT
Thank you all for the great recs I finished Nowhere Ranch, Private Dicks and Hide Out and loved them all.

Posted on Jun 12, 2012, 9:11:38 AM PDT
Meow Kat says:
Hi, New to the forum and what a forum it is. Just the discussion for me.

I know these authors have been discussed before, but my husband loves when I read books by Kresley Cole and Lynsay Sands. ::wink, wink::

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012, 1:42:26 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 12, 2012, 2:59:16 PM PDT
Moonlite says:
Lol that sounds crazy Marissa. How is that even possible. I just cant get the mental pic. Dont gargoyles usually turn to stone in crouched positions? The wonders of reading. Anything is possible. ; )

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012, 2:52:58 PM PDT
Marissa G says:
You'll have to read it and find out! ;)

Hope you enjoyed Santa's Elf...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012, 3:03:13 PM PDT
Libros Lover says:
@Suzanne
Greetings!

Posted on Jun 13, 2012, 10:43:19 AM PDT
Meow Kat says:
Who knew getting sprayed by a skunk could be sexy? Well apparently Lynsay Sands knew. In her book the Reluctant Vampire (#15 or 16 in her Argeneau series), the hero and herione are getting hot and heavy with tomato juice, trying to get rid of the skunky smell.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012, 10:59:39 AM PDT
abbyshire says:
Ew, ew, ew. In real life I'd think (hope?) that skunk smell would be a MAJOR turn-off.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  275
Total posts:  2082
Initial post:  Jan 13, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 9, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 105 customers