These questions concern social science and destructive addictive behavior:
(1) Is it true that addictions are caused by sudden and intense feelings of pleasure?
(2) Is it also true that addictions can become so intense that they obscure rational thought?
(3) Is it also true that addicts will do almost anything to get their rush of pleasure - oftentimes even if it is followed by pain for themselves or others?
(4) Does making a large amount of money cause intense pleasure?
(5) Discovering that money is most easily made by controlling the seats of power, does power also create the addictive pleasure rush?
(6) Does addictive traits usually cause harm or do they make human life better?
(7) Are these questions of any importance to the survival of mankind?
A replay isn't necessary. Just think carefully:"
Ask: (8) What is that persons addiction?
Recent discussions in the Science forum
|Zero waste amazon||3||8 hours ago|
|there are only 2 genders||14||8 hours ago|
|Scientist: Trump is Exposing Global Warming as a Made Up Claim. What is Your Response?||1257||12 hours ago|
|If you buy a Refurbished electronics item should you be required to be informed what was done to Refurbished it, IF anything?||9||14 hours ago|
|Folks in the USA will remain coastal, no matter what it costs others!||0||17 hours ago|
|Archaeology Plus Other Fohrbidden Sciences.||2265||1 day ago|
|She went to the hospital, and they sent her home!||9||1 day ago|
|Bill Nye is a fraud||4||2 days ago|
|Global warming is the most serious problem of our generation, part 4 (reboot)||9666||6 days ago|
|Right, got to get to Mars! More waste of taxpayer monies.||32||8 days ago|
|Medical studies are almost always bogus||11||8 days ago|
|The Missing Links||0||10 days ago|