Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now FFII_gno
Customer Discussions > See A Kindle In Your City forum

Does amazon give service to Puerto Rico?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 20, 2013, 12:37:37 PM PST
After a lot of research and going back and forth I decided that the best tablet for me was the kindle fire hd+ only to find out from a sears rep that amozon does not service Puerto Rico!! WHHAAATTTT!!! Crazy right?!!! Can anyone tell me if this is true? And when I say no service it means that I will not be able to purchase any books, movies, etc. because of my billing address (PR)

Posted on Jan 21, 2013, 3:28:09 PM PST
I have a kindle fire and as far as I know you cannot use amazon instant video yet. But you can buy books no problem. The reason apparently is licensing issues. Hopefully it is resolved this year.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the See A Kindle In Your City forum

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jan 20, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 21, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers