Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno
Customer Discussions > Soap forum

"What's the best bar soap for sensitive skin?"

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 25 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 30, 2009, 1:26:06 PM PDT
Sasha says:
lavender soap?
Oatmeal soap?
coffee soap?
goat milk soap?

Posted on Jul 6, 2009, 6:31:29 AM PDT
Eric says:
I think about Oatmeal soap and Goat's Milk Soap check out this soaps
All Natural Fresh Goat's Milk with Honey Oatmeal and Beeswax Soap 5.5 Oz
Handcrafted Goat and Coconut Milk Soap with Honey and Oatmeal Soap

Posted on Jul 9, 2009, 9:31:35 AM PDT
Michelle says:
soap handmade? soap acne bar soap ? all for sensitive skin I find on amazon soap on goats milk also check those
soaps
I prefer boths soaps for my face and bodyAll Natural Goat and Coconut Milk with Honey and Oatmeal Soap

Provence Lavender / Jasmine Grandiflorum with Sea and Rose Clay Soap(Face and Body)

Posted on Jul 12, 2009, 12:30:51 PM PDT
Michelle says:
More best soap fro sensitive skin or rashes for body and face soapEgyptian Geranium Soap with French Rose Clay Cocoa Butter and Rose Petals 8 Oz
All Natural Fresh Goat's Milk with Honey Oatmeal and Beeswax Soap 5.5 OzHandcrafted 100% Pure Goats Milk and Oatmeal Soap
Handcrafted Brazilian Rain Forest Copaiba Soap with Cocoa Butter and Tree Leaves

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2009, 6:04:40 PM PDT
Paula says:
I would recommend Khadi's rose soap for sensitive skin. Check this site.
http://www.khadiusa.co/rose.htm . They also sell soaps on Amazon

Posted on Jul 20, 2009, 12:38:03 PM PDT
Natural says:
For my sensitive skin I prefer those soaps
Handmade Provence French Lavender Egyptian Geranium with Rose Clay, Crushed Flowers and Shea Butter Soap by Natural
Handcrafted South African Grapefruit with Moroccan Red Clay and Mango Butter Soap 7.5 Oz

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2009, 9:26:34 PM PDT
Trust me on this.... dont believe any of these people. DOVE soap unscented is the best for any skin condition and adds moisture to your skin. Ive used it for 22yrs I am moving out of my parents house which use dove and honestly with my eczema i cant find a soap that remotely replaces dove besides DIAL which is a somewhat close second. Doctors tell patients to use this when soaps irritate their skin...try it and you will never go back...promise.

Posted on Aug 2, 2009, 3:12:57 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 27, 2013, 8:42:40 PM PDT
Eric says:
Dove products are actually made for sensitive skin. But a lot of people do get some allergic reaction to it. I use just natural soaps , never go back to commercial soaps again

Posted on Aug 2, 2009, 3:31:59 PM PDT
M. Parker says:
Purpose- by Johnson and Johnson---the best soap I have ever used!

Posted on Aug 2, 2009, 10:21:47 PM PDT
If you want to wash your face cetaphil makes an unscented liquid soap that is very good.

Posted on Aug 5, 2009, 3:10:56 PM PDT
OldAmazonian says:
Pears is mild and smells nice. We use it for bathing and hand washing, and I even shave with its excellent lather.

Posted on Aug 12, 2009, 12:40:29 AM PDT
ivory soap and Dove white don't make me itch. i have very sensitive skin since i was young until now i use these and i never get that itchy feeling again. ivory soap is so pure it floats in water and because it is very gentle i can use it for my face as well. i use dove white for my body cause it acts like a moisturizer-it contains 1/4 moisturizer and after taking a shower i don't feel any itchiness or irritationsin my skin.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 12, 2009, 5:19:35 AM PDT
psychomama says:
Try making your own, from Janice COx's book 'Natural Beauty at home' : Natural Beauty at Home: More Than 250 Easy-to-Use Recipes for Body, Bath, and Hair
Otherwise, Castille or Ivory soap are both gentle on sensitive skin.

Posted on Oct 9, 2009, 1:11:07 PM PDT
Eric says:
I use a new soap here on amazon made with Palm and wild lavender check out I want to share with yallHandcrafted Palm Oil Wild Provence Lavender and Shea Butter

Posted on Oct 10, 2009, 5:02:13 PM PDT
Handmade says:
The best bar for my sensitive skin is Goat's Milk Soap scent light or none
All Natural Goat and Coconut Milk with Honey and Oatmeal Soap
All Natural Fresh Goat's Milk with Honey Oatmeal and Beeswax Soap 5.5 Oz

Posted on Dec 7, 2009, 9:13:56 AM PST
John says:
~Hello everybody , I have very sensitive *skin natural handcrafted soap is the only soap i can use with my sensitive skin, that doesnt break out my face and doesnt dry it out. I highly recomend it. Try it and you'll be hooked as well
Thai Lemongrass Soap with Cocoa Butter Stimulant & Cooling

Posted on Dec 8, 2009, 8:14:46 AM PST
I have freakishly sensitive skin, and I am able to use two things: Dove , and Baby Maqic Head To Toe Baby Wash! I am even able to use the Baby Magic on my face...almost unheard of! It is really clean smelling, and since it is not actually soap, it doesnt leave a film, or dry my skin, at all...

Posted on Dec 8, 2009, 4:16:59 PM PST
Jose says:
I m tottaly love this soap is good for me for my kids and wife mother friends , as a gift I get a soap from amazon.com
many different of then
from french place , italian soap, brazilian soap
mostly of then is Brazilian Becouse Im from Brazil and I know what is REAL QUALITY!
~ in Brazil we have the best source who is ours RAIFOREST* and we has best soaps are coming from the plants and herbs,all over the word their come here and buy it from us, to best gift I get Rainforest soap and copaiba soap from the rain forest also Brazilian coffee soap,
Handcrafted Copaiba with with Shea Butter - Brazilian Almond Oil and Eucalyptus Leaves Soap
Brazilian Espresso Scrub Soap with Cocoa Butter and Hazelnut Citrus Essential Oils 7 Oz

Posted on Jan 19, 2011, 10:24:22 AM PST
Mothers Day says:
oatmeal or goat milk soap are good for sensitive.

Posted on Jan 29, 2011, 4:39:57 PM PST
Martha says:
I used to suffer dry and flakey skin all year round, but there's such a noticeable difference since I switched to the goats milk soap and I'll never go back to cheap commercial soaps! Also, the raw shea butter has provided wonderful relief to my skin chafing problems. Buttermilk & Goat Milk with Oatmeal and Honey (Handmade Soap)

Posted on Feb 5, 2011, 5:32:18 PM PST
Michelle says:
I like Goat and coconut soap

Posted on Jun 7, 2011, 7:04:35 PM PDT
April-May says:
Oatmeal soap for sensitive skin

Posted on Oct 30, 2011, 6:31:24 PM PDT
Martha says:
Fan of lavender soaps

Posted on Apr 30, 2012, 11:26:15 AM PDT
D. Barnett says:
Avoid Dr Desai Soaps! Although they contain all kinds of natural ingredients like: goats milk, lavender, peppermint, honey, etc, they also contain a natural ingredient called "Borax" which is know to be toxic to humans! Europe has more strict regulations and any product containing borax must have these warnings: "May damage fertility" and "May damage the unborn child". Some countries like China and Indonesia still use borax as a food additive! Those of us with sensitive skin would do well to avoid products like De Desai Soaps!

Posted on May 8, 2012, 2:26:42 AM PDT
Basis Sensitive Skin Cleansing Bar, 4 oz I can't believe noone picked this one. I fell in love with it the first time I used it. After a lifetime of trying every bar and body wash you could think of. And it don't cost an arm and a leg.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Soap forum (47 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Soap forum
Participants:  20
Total posts:  25
Initial post:  Jun 30, 2009
Latest post:  May 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers