Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Textbook forum

Captain Hook

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 16, 2010, 6:44:56 PM PDT
GW says:
glad you found me Margo.

Posted on Aug 16, 2010, 7:21:19 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 16, 2010, 8:48:41 PM PDT
mango™ says:
Ok. Girl.

Now go back to step 1 and get to textbook page. Hit "Sell back your old textbooks". That takes you to the next page. Drop down a bit to the column that says "Textbook Buyback" Hit that. We're at the bottom of that page. If you reach it, just say Hi margo, or something, or better yet, post that picture of Captain Hook!!

Posted on Aug 18, 2010, 12:52:24 PM PDT
K. McGrath says:
Hey Margo! GW, don't be put off by all of the sidebar chat that's currently going on over there. It'll run its course and we'll finally get back to the story. Any friend of Margo's...!

Posted on Aug 18, 2010, 2:19:55 PM PDT
mango™ says:
Hey McGrath!! Whaddaya doon' over here?! You're looking good!

Posted on Aug 20, 2010, 3:15:10 PM PDT
GW says:
ps,
I STILL never found your pirate ship....guess I'll just buy one of those romance novels & sit home with THIS.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Textbook forum (159 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Textbook forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Aug 16, 2010
Latest post:  Aug 20, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.