Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Toys forum

New LEGO products?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 27, 2012 11:25:41 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 27, 2012 11:45:35 AM PST
Rabid D says:
LEGO has a sponsored site where creators can submit a proposal for LEGO products. There is a proposal for a LOZ line of LEGOs (personally, I love the idea) nearing the 2000 vote mark. Once it gets to 10,000 votes a LEGO team will review the idea and possibly decide to design & produce the line. Pretty cool idea. Lots of interesting ideas on the site Check it out here:

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6809

Posted on Jan 27, 2012 9:51:58 PM PST
Oh man that'll be tough to do since Nintendo sold the Mario license to a toy company already (I think the Mariokart sets are Megabloks brand)

Posted on Jan 29, 2012 5:02:41 PM PST
DK says:
what is LOZ?

Posted on Jan 29, 2012 7:42:00 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 29, 2012 7:44:05 PM PST
bordersj2 says:
I believe it stands for Legend of Zelda. At some point there was some discussion on the Nintendo license but i honestly don't see that happening.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 30, 2012 9:04:01 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 30, 2012 9:22:32 AM PST
Rabid D says:
Yeah, Mario license was sold to Kinex actually. But Zelda & Mario are not the same license. Seems unlikely, but a cool thought...

Sorry, DK. Yes LOZ stands for Legend of Zelda.

Posted on Jan 31, 2012 9:39:42 AM PST
It looks like they are already putting out the main things I would suggest. Marvel superheroes and Lord of the Rings sets, both out in 2012.

Posted on Mar 14, 2012 11:48:17 AM PDT
SleepwalkeR says:
Yea, it's a great site. There is a LOT of unoriginal things there, unfortunately. I went there because my son saw it on G4tv and told me. Of all the things I have seen, there is this neat project http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/9665 "Green Guardians", that I started supporting. you DO have to sign up first, but it's quick. It's got a neat theme and characters(my kids thought they were Lego sets already), and I like the vehicles that he has so far too. the one thing I learned to not like about it, is that a lot of "ideas" are just product lines that are already successful(Star Wars, duh). Not a lot of thought out, original things.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 20, 2012 10:29:28 AM PDT
bordersj2 says:
One lego fansite I actually joined is brickset. They were promoting a Cuusoo set that was largely based off the old Western Theme lego had in the 90's, but done in a more modular fashion. Looked pretty cool too. It's a great and pretty cool concept overall (cuusoo) IMO.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Toys forum (350 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Toys forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jan 27, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions