Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > TV Series forum

One for the road

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 6901-6925 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jul 23, 2012, 12:22:06 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 23, 2012, 1:20:39 PM PDT
╰☆╮MADAM ♋00 ╰☆╮

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012, 1:48:28 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 23, 2012, 2:17:38 PM PDT
BTW....Georgios* posts SPAM cuz he starts to get very impatient around 6900 posts!!! Sooo then he starts to accelerate with the "spam"...

I say to him...Georgios* let the tourists post at their own speed but he says NO...and speeds the bus UP to unsafe .....speed!!!

One of these daz he's gonna lose his license again!!! OR...we're gonna crash and it won't be a pretty sight i tell ya!!!

Posted on Jul 23, 2012, 2:47:51 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012, 2:53:46 PM PDT
Hello xox

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012, 3:05:25 PM PDT
Hello Kacee!!! hugs*

I was just about to close the doors of the bus* and i saw you sitting there Sooo quiet!!!....I almost left you on the bus all night long...Witch you prolly wouldn't mind that much cuz Georgios* will prolly be back after he sleeps!!!

You must tell me anything about BRADLEY WIGGINS when he returns home!!!...I can't imagine that England wouldn't have some kind of celebration for him...Ooh and Mark Cavendish too!!!

Congrats!!! `tween the bike race and the OLYMPICS next week...you and your countrymen must be going craZy!!!...Do you live anywhere near any of the venues???

You could make a lot of $$$ renting out even a room i suspect!!!

Well..In any event....speaking of events!!!.... you just caught me...

*¨) ¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨*(¸.*´ ¸.·´*'~☆*I gotta fly*☆~

Have a wonderful...What is it now...evening or morning???

Bye*

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012, 3:12:41 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 23, 2012, 3:16:01 PM PDT
It's 11.10 pm here Bittersweetie.
Yes I'll keep you updated on all news about Bradley and Mark. And the Olympics - I'm really looking forward to it!! :))

I think Wimbledon will be the nearest venue to us. I'll keep checking.

Take care x

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012, 3:20:32 PM PDT
ĴĴ says:
Lol, what are you doing UP???

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012, 3:20:58 PM PDT
ĴĴ says:
I never saw it...I know what it's all about, though, obviously. I loved GET SMART. ;-)

Posted on Jul 23, 2012, 5:35:26 PM PDT
Sooo just to prove what a small world it truly is....These guys behind me are having a "moving" sale on Sunday...right???...I don't usually frequent "garage" or "moving" sales cuz i never find all the "treasures" that other people describe...only junk and i don't need anymore junk!!!....but i digress....

I spotted two brown window boxes...I've been looking for just the right size and shape of window boxes for Gull Cottage for.....ever!....Sooo i stroll on over there...all casually like...not to look too eager!!!...We start chit chatting...one thing leads to another and all of a sudden i find out that one of the guys is from Bezerkeley!!! Who knew™---

Anyway they're moving back out west to Washington State!...Again as it turns out...almost next door to another of my friends who lives in Mukelteo!!!....

Btw they said i could just have the window boxes..."no charge"...but i declined since i'm looking for vintage....(wood)... not plastic. *sigh*

BUT....This morning i woke up and guess what??? Those window boxes were right there by my back door!!!...It was majick!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012, 5:36:58 PM PDT
Ooh JJ..."Charles Angels"...With Farrah Fawcett---YOu never saw it???

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012, 5:44:37 PM PDT
George says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012, 5:45:06 PM PDT
George says:
I'm always up, lol

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012, 5:45:36 PM PDT
George says:
Love Get Smart 2 very funny.

Posted on Jul 23, 2012, 5:46:04 PM PDT
George says:
Around the clock we go

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012, 5:46:36 PM PDT
George says:
Hi Sweetie xo

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012, 8:09:41 PM PDT
George says:
3852 !/4 of 0 people think this post adds to the discussion.
----------------------
Inflation! Where will it all end up!

Posted on Jul 23, 2012, 8:13:54 PM PDT
It ends up with night, I guess.

Soooooo........

Nytol

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012, 11:05:20 PM PDT
George says:
Nytol

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012, 11:07:16 PM PDT
ĴĴ says:
True. Lol. ;-)

Posted on Jul 23, 2012, 11:07:57 PM PDT
ĴĴ says:
Jorge

You're prolly sick of everyone asking routinely, but...how's your mum?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012, 11:17:27 PM PDT
George says:
JJ

That's fine she is doing well believe it or not....up and going, walking alot eating right so 4 now she is well....thanx 4 asking! :)

Posted on Jul 24, 2012, 12:31:15 AM PDT
George says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 24, 2012, 1:29:24 AM PDT
Darling!!

(Kacee is horrified....she looks a mess, not brushed her hair. dang!!!!! This always happens when gorgeous men say Hi..... :((

Posted on Jul 24, 2012, 6:28:48 AM PDT
George says:
Jackman echoes sorrow over cinema massacre
Caris Bizzaca, AAP July 24, 2012, 4:07 pm

Australian actor Hugh Jackman has expressed his sadness following the mass shooting at a US screening of The Dark Knight Rises.

"All I can echo is the sorrow I feel for the families, the community, for everybody," he says.

"It's an issue that goes way beyond, obviously beyond acting, beyond film or anything like that.

"This is just a tragedy on a level that we have experienced in Australia many years ago in Tasmania and it's devastating and I can't comment on (it) anymore than as a human being and my feelings for those people involved."

Jackman was speaking in Sydney at a press conference on Tuesday for his new film The Wolverine, alongside its director, James Mangold, and Prime Minister Julia Gillard.

Jackman was sporting a red right eye, but it wasn't because of training for the action movie, but rather "a very energetic game of tag with my kids", which he thinks burst a blood vessel.

Jackman says it wasn't easy getting back into shape for the part, particularly coming from his last role as Jean Valjean in Les Miserables.

"That was a particular challenge because Les Mis, I had to start at 83 kilos and I finished at about 97 kilos by the end of the movie," he says.

"We did have a holiday recently, but it was more like boot camp for me. But the kids and Deb (his wife, actress Deborra-Lee Furness) were happy."

Shooting of The Wolverine is scheduled to start in Sydney on July 30, after a number of setbacks for the sequel to X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Last March, director Darren Aronofsky left the project, and Mangold stepped in to replace him. Then the shoot, which was originally meant to be in Japan, was postponed last October because of weather conditions.

Mangold says The Wolverine is based on a series of comics that detail the mutant's journeys in Japan and he refuted reports that Jessica Biel had turned down the lead role of Viper.

"The story couldn't be more of a fantasy frankly, in terms of what I was reading, so it was nothing more than a list of people we were considering and still are," he says.

Jackman, who has played Wolverine now in five different movies over the past 12 years, says he takes the movies on one at a time.

For The Wolverine, he saw the screenplay and was sold.

"I feel like a golfer, always looking for a hole in one and I thought this was the best script we've had," he says.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 24, 2012, 6:29:45 AM PDT
George says:
Sweetie, U always look beautiful 2 me.... ;)
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the TV Series forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  TV Series forum
Participants:  29
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jun 8, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers