Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Vegan forum

Changing Eating Habits from Meat to Plant-Based Foods

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-28 of 28 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jun 10, 2012, 8:12:19 PM PDT
I would recommend reading Superfoods by David Wolfe and also check out the Moan Inducing Recipes books 30 Moan Inducing Raw Vegan Breakfast Recipes (Moan Inducing Raw Vegan Recipes)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2012, 9:20:35 AM PDT
I didn't think Quorn was vegan?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2013, 9:22:53 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 7, 2013, 9:26:35 PM PST
The book "Your Health a product of Energy in Food" is an excellent introduction into the scientific reasons and health purposes for switching from meat to plant-sourced foods.
Your Health, a Product of Energy in Food
The American eating habits are set up according to the USDA guidelines that suggest the consumption of meat in all meals. This is the type of diet that has driven the American population into the snowballing increase of cardiovascular diseases, increasing obesity and ever younger cancer incidence. I was raised on a predominantly plant-sourced diet; have reached the ripe old age of eighty-three without any of the popular diseases, and expect to live another twenty without ending with nervous disorders like Parkinson's and dementia that afflict the great majority of the people my age.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Vegan forum (50 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Vegan forum
Participants:  24
Total posts:  28
Initial post:  Jun 7, 2009
Latest post:  Mar 7, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers