Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Vanuatu's Independence Day and ... Sissy Boys!?

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 8676-8700 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 17, 2012, 2:02:25 AM PST
Modern Bear says:
Well I'm off to bed. Have a good evening Finger and good luck with part hunting.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2012, 2:05:21 AM PST
Finger says:
I didn't know any of that. I really appreciate your advice and explanations because it allows me to clearly understand the importance of what you're telling me.

Fortunately I still have some time to figure these things out, but I do hope to pull the trigger this week with all the sales at various websites. I'm probably going to take my time and read up on all the individual installation and setup requirements before actually slapping it together and saying my prayers.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2012, 2:06:43 AM PST
Finger says:
Thanks man, have a good night, talk to you soon.

Posted on Nov 17, 2012, 6:03:33 PM PST
AndrewA says:
Finally saw the amazing spiderman. It's a good movie. A lot of it felt rather unnecessary, but I'm excited to see where a sequel could go.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2012, 6:08:58 PM PST
Anthony says:
I'll probably watch it eventually. i got prometheus the other day. been putting off watching it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2012, 6:45:46 PM PST
AndrewA says:
Prometheus had promise but terrible characters. Just wait til you see all the dumb things they do

Posted on Nov 18, 2012, 9:08:05 PM PST
AndrewA says:
One post today. My thread is being a sissy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012, 9:11:11 PM PST
I was tempted to post something, but was too lazy to do so.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012, 9:13:31 PM PST
AndrewA says:
It appears you were in good company. Everyone took the day off

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012, 9:19:16 PM PST
I was just lazy in general today. Decided to not work out today, I didn't even step outside once today. Just sat, watched some football, and ate and ate and ate.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012, 9:21:26 PM PST
AndrewA says:
Lol that sounds like what Thursday will be for America

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012, 10:25:44 PM PST
I celebrated Thanksgiving early this year.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012, 8:44:52 AM PST
Watched X-Men: First Class and The Amazing Spiderman last night. Not really impressed with either.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012, 8:47:49 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Really? That's kind of disappointing. I was looking forward to the new Spiderman. I had some friends that really liked First Class, but I'm giving that one wide berth.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012, 8:48:38 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
I love First Class and have watched it multiple times, but I kind of hated Amazing Spiderman. It's weird, because I think Amazing has a more talented cast, better action scenes, and of course better effects... but it failed to capture the soul of Spiderman, which is the most important part. I rewatched Raimi's Spider-Man to make sure it wasn't just rose-colored nostalgia goggles, and the wife and I confirmed it was way better.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012, 8:51:51 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
There are a lot of people that enjoyed Amazing Spiderman, but I don't get it. If you read Ben Kuchera's review of it on PAR, my thoughts line up really well with his.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012, 8:54:44 AM PST
Well I'll say this, it was better than any of the Tobey Maguire Spider-man films and I liked it more than First Class as that movie annoyed me to no end. I lost count of the number of times people conveniently forgot they could use their powers in First Class.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012, 8:56:57 AM PST
I thought First Class was pretty awesome as well and I surprised at how good it actually turned out to be. Sadly I haven't seen Spider-man yet... Admittedly I'm a little gun shy after Spider-man 3...

Really looking forward to seeing how Days of Future Past turns out!

Posted on Nov 19, 2012, 8:59:32 AM PST
Meth Panther says:
I thought First Class sucked. Enjoyed the new Spiderman more than any of the older ones, though.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012, 9:00:37 AM PST
Just read his review on PAR and I guess it isn't wrong but I think I liked the movie more than he did. I think The Amazing Spiderman movie is a very flawed movie but decetly told where the other recent spiderman movies are decent movies poorly told and poorly acted.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012, 9:01:27 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 19, 2012, 9:02:48 AM PST
About half way through the movie the wife and I started treating it more like MST3000K, that made it better.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012, 9:02:54 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
I really liked First Class. Probably my favorite of all the X-Men films (though the first one is the only other one that I consider to be any good).

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012, 9:03:30 AM PST
Meth Panther says:
I just thought it was really boring. I dunno, none of the recent Marvel movies have really impressed me. I turned Avengers off halfway through.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012, 9:05:08 AM PST
For me it goes X2>X-men>First Class>X3

However I might really like X2 for 2 action scenes, the opening Nightcrawler scene and Wolverine vs. people invading the school.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012, 9:05:27 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
It's definitely better than Spiderman 3, but that's not saying much. I don't think it comes anywhere close to Spiderman 1 & 2.
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
How Many Times will 343 Recycle The Same Boss In Halo 6? 13 7 hours ago
Amazon is withholding physical copies of games to prevent preorder discount 102 7 hours ago
Destiny1.5 VGF Clan v10.0/ 4505 8 hours ago
Weekly & Weekend Gaming: 9/18-9/24 52 8 hours ago
Mountain Dew and Doritos Giving Away Xbox One X Consoles Every 60 Seconds Soon 19 10 hours ago
Xbox update will help protect OLED from burn ins 0 12 hours ago
Will Xbox 1X/PS4 PRO work without internet? 1 12 hours ago
Sony Ships Another Half Million PlayStation VR Headsets, Dominates Competition 3 12 hours ago
PSN "Animation" Flash Sale (Sept 2017) 7 14 hours ago
OT: The Punisher Official Trailer 6 17 hours ago
Dark Horse To Publish English Edition Of "The Art of Metal Gear Solid I–IV" 2 17 hours ago
Nintendo "dramatically over delivered" on Switch supply - Reggie Fils-Aime 63 17 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  68
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jul 30, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.