Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|Weekend Gaming 7/21-7/23||12||13 minutes ago|
|OT: Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington has committed suicide||19||16 minutes ago|
|GOTY Predictions so far||38||18 minutes ago|
|Destiny1.5 VGF Clan v10.0/||1570||27 minutes ago|
|Nintendo Switch impressions||388||1 hour ago|
|OT: 6 months in, Trump's presidency is an unmitigated failure of historic proportions!||23||1 hour ago|
|Xbox Live ended the quarter with 53 million monthly active users, helping drive a 4% increase in gaming.||1||1 hour ago|
|original xbox. worth?||36||2 hours ago|
|OT: Anybody following Comic-Con 2017?||5||3 hours ago|
|What 3 games do you care most about in the near future?||20||4 hours ago|
|Here it is... The Official VGF Game of 2016 Game! Cast your votes!||3933||5 hours ago|
|Why Can't Reddit Fans Admit That 2-3 People Post Multiple Topics To Make It Seem Like It's Relevant?||28||8 hours ago|