Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|Sony Ships Another Half Million PlayStation VR Headsets, Dominates Competition||4||7 hours ago|
|How Many Times will 343 Recycle The Same Boss In Halo 6?||13||7 hours ago|
|Amazon is withholding physical copies of games to prevent preorder discount||102||7 hours ago|
|Destiny1.5 VGF Clan v10.0/||4505||8 hours ago|
|Weekly & Weekend Gaming: 9/18-9/24||52||8 hours ago|
|Mountain Dew and Doritos Giving Away Xbox One X Consoles Every 60 Seconds Soon||19||10 hours ago|
|Xbox update will help protect OLED from burn ins||0||12 hours ago|
|Will Xbox 1X/PS4 PRO work without internet?||1||12 hours ago|
|PSN "Animation" Flash Sale (Sept 2017)||7||14 hours ago|
|OT: The Punisher Official Trailer||6||17 hours ago|
|Dark Horse To Publish English Edition Of "The Art of Metal Gear Solid I–IV"||2||17 hours ago|
|Nintendo "dramatically over delivered" on Switch supply - Reggie Fils-Aime||63||17 hours ago|