Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Just bought Tomb Raider(the reboot) for $36 using new GMG code(new code inside post).

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 17, 2012, 6:32:00 AM PST
GMG20-1FYLZ-EDG8R

It's up for preorder, activates on Steam, and comes with 2 additional available skill upgrades. Now, I'm just wondering if I will be able to take advantage to the prepurchase rewards that Steam lists for when I get my key from GMG.

Posted on Nov 17, 2012, 7:09:04 AM PST
Chris94 says:
It's not out ill like march right?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2012, 7:37:04 AM PST
That's the date as of right now. There is no telling if they will move it, however. I saw it on there, and decided to go ahead and preorder to get it out of the way.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
PS Pro Has Over 183 Enhanced Games And Counting, $100.00 Cheaper, And Has Been Doing "True 4K" Gaming For Over A Year. 1 7 hours ago
Is The Xbox One X In Danger Of Being Dead On Arrival? 2 7 hours ago
List of Xbox One X Enhanced Games Grows to Over 130, Console Pre-orders Available Today 8 7 hours ago
Its So Bad For Xbox, Microsoft Skips Xbox One X For The Next Halo Game 10 7 hours ago
More troubling news for Msft? Phil Spencer gets huge promotion of Xbox gaming division. 32 7 hours ago
PlayStation 4 is Winning the Console Wars and It’s Not Even Close 36 7 hours ago
How Many Times will 343 Recycle The Same Boss In Halo 6? 2 7 hours ago
Destiny1.5 VGF Clan v10.0/ 4228 7 hours ago
First trailer for Tomb Raider movie 3 7 hours ago
OT: The Punisher Official Trailer 4 7 hours ago
when is the preorder XBOX ONE X on amazon? 52 7 hours ago
Limbo vs Inside 15 7 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 17, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.