Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|Nintendo Switch impressions||401||2 minutes ago|
|What 3 games do you care most about in the near future?||33||4 minutes ago|
|Here it is... The Official VGF Game of 2016 Game! Cast your votes!||3943||11 minutes ago|
|Destiny1.5 VGF Clan v10.0/||1589||35 minutes ago|
|Weekend Gaming 7/21-7/23||19||44 minutes ago|
|GOTY Predictions so far||48||1 hour ago|
|Free Humble Steam keys||14||4 hours ago|
|Nintendo Playchoice 10||27||5 hours ago|
|Why do they call it Chicken Parmesan when it's made with mostly motzarella, and not Parmesan?||8||5 hours ago|
|OT: Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington has committed suicide||20||5 hours ago|
|The Last of Us Is So Popular To Get Referenced in The Latest Episode of Game of Thrones||51||10 hours ago|
|19||10 hours ago|