Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|Sony Ships Another Half Million PlayStation VR Headsets, Dominates Competition||2||7 hours ago|
|PSN "Animation" Flash Sale (Sept 2017)||7||8 hours ago|
|How Many Times will 343 Recycle The Same Boss In Halo 6?||11||9 hours ago|
|Mountain Dew and Doritos Giving Away Xbox One X Consoles Every 60 Seconds Soon||18||10 hours ago|
|OT: The Punisher Official Trailer||6||10 hours ago|
|Dark Horse To Publish English Edition Of "The Art of Metal Gear Solid I–IV"||2||10 hours ago|
|Nintendo "dramatically over delivered" on Switch supply - Reggie Fils-Aime||63||10 hours ago|
|Xbox One Is So Weak BASIC Animations Are Missing||4||11 hours ago|
|Red Dead Redemption 2 new trailer coming 28 september, 11AM ET||2||11 hours ago|
|Police seek 'mad pooper' woman jogger who's defecating shamelessly on people's front lawns||9||11 hours ago|
|Weekly & Weekend Gaming: 9/18-9/24||50||11 hours ago|
|First trailer for Tomb Raider movie||15||11 hours ago|