Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Wii forum

NHL for Wii

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 25, 2012, 8:50:31 AM PDT
J. Young says:
My 6 year old nephew is obsessed with hockey...especially goalies. He saw a commercial in which you could supposedly "control" the goalie in the WII NHL10 version.

He currently has WII NHL09 and NHL11, but thinks that NHL10 is the only one that will enable you to do things specifically with the goalie. Is this true?

I don't know much about video games, but I think it would be odd that the NHL11 version wouldn't include the same features as NHL10. Or, do the features vary a lot based on the year/version?

I ask, because if NHL11 can do the same, plus more, than NHL10, I don't really need to purchase NHL10 (as he already has 11).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Wii forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Wii forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Apr 25, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 25, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer