Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno

funky prog? disco prog even? any suggestions?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 27, 2010, 2:16:36 PM PST
just wondered if there was any one out there with some suggestions for prog with a load of funk or (even) disco -y, (sorry) elements. Not so much prog disco, although any interesting suggestions welcome.

Posted on Jun 20, 2010, 10:25:23 AM PDT
Well, The Wall has its moments (Run Like Hell, ABITW II), but you should also check out Magma's Udu Wudu.

Posted on Jul 12, 2012, 9:24:03 AM PDT
Roll a doobie and fire up To Our Children's Children's Children, by the Moody Blues. The undisputed masters of of the Mellotron and flute marriage.

Posted on Jan 24, 2013, 12:34:44 AM PST
Off the top of my head I'd say Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds, the German jazz-rock band Kraan, the Polish trio SBB (Follow my Dream and Welcome), some Camel songs from the album Breathless... I'm sure there's much more but this is all I can remember now

Posted on Oct 10, 2013, 7:38:04 AM PDT
Joeywoodburn says:
ELO's Discovery.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jan 27, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 10, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about