|Price:||$16.88 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$1.11 (6%)|
gDiapers gPants, Great Orange, Large
- gDiapers gPants are soft cotton diaper covers made of breathable materials so babies are far less likely to get diaper rash
- gPants are perfectly sized to fit babies from newborn to toddler
- gDiapers Disposable Inserts are Cradle To Cradle Certified(cm) Silver, flushable and break down in home compost (wet ones only)
- Cloth inserts, baby wipes, coordinated tops and other accessories are also available
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: Great Orange | Size: Large
From the Manufacturer
Redefining disposable diapers
gDiapers is reinventing the diaper inside and out, giving parents the convenience of disposables and the confidence to build a better future. On the outside, our soft cotton gPants diaper covers let baby’s skin breathe and come in colors and prints that fit your style. On the inside, our Disposable Inserts are Cradle To Cradle Certified(cm) Silver, flushable and break down in home compost (wet ones only).
How to Use gDiapers
1. Pick your gPants. Any color will do. 2. Tuck in an insert. 3. Change your baby. Hug.
gPants are 92% cotton, 8% spandex, so they’re soft with a gentle stretch. Each pair of gPants includes a snap-in pouch. The pouch uses gBreathe technology, which is a highly technical waterproof and breathable nylon. The pouch is what holds the diaper insert in place. gPants come in multiple sizes from newborn to toddler, so that they’re never bulky and fit baby comfortably. gPants and pouches are machine washable.
gPants are perfectly sized for a trim fit.
What you need to use gDiapers
All you need to use gDiapers are gPants and inserts. If your baby is on the way, the newborn bundle is the perfect place to start. It has just what you need to get going with gDiapers for a brand new baby. If your baby is already here and bigger than the newborn size, we recommend 6-8 gPants in each size. You can buy them individually to hand-pick the colors or prints that you want, or you can choose a bundle for extra convenience.
gDiapers, like any diaper, need to be changed every 2-4 hours. Our newborn/small inserts come in packages of 40; medium/large/XL come in packages of 32. Buy them by the case (4-pack) to stock up and save money.
Laundry day just got colorful.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I use these diapers daily and have been since my daughter was four weeks old. However, I use the disposable inserts, which by the way, are amazing. Not only are they 100% compostable, but they can simply be torn/shredded (by hand...not a paper shredder...teehee) and simply flushed down the toilet. Now, I've been using these daily for four weeks now, and no, I haven't had a problem with plumbing. The absorbable part of the insert almost disintegrates in the water. It's amazing. AND, it's way cleaner.
When she poops, I have to replace the plastic liner with a clean one. These are very easy to wash.
No, the diapers are not waterproof...they're cotton...
Yes, they're amazing.
If you do happen to buy these, make sure you have extra plastic inserts. I go through probably 4 diapers a day, and 7 inserts...give or take. And my daughter's nearly 8 weeks old.
We like this product because:
1. The colors are really nice and have not faded in the wash
2. These diapers are not nearly as bulky as most cloth diapers, so for some of your trimmer outfits, these are particularly nice
3. The waste of these comes up higher and the velcro allows you go get that perfect fit that looks nice and keeps leaks from coming out of the top of the diaper
4. After 12 weeks of mixed use with BumGenius, we haven't had a single diaper rash. It's worth noting here that we only use disposable wipes when on the go. At home we use baby rags with water and coconut oil.
5. The disposable insert allows us to pack fewer bulky diapers when out and about
6. Having a disposable insert is great for nights. You cannot use standard diaper creams with cloth diapers like BG, but with the gDiaper disposable insert, we can put ample cream on Charlie before putting him to sleep, that way if he tinkles in the night, his skin is protected.
The product loses a star for two reasons:
1. I find the weight range to be off. Charlie is long and lean but could not wear these after he hit the 12lb mark.
2. While we haven't had any explosive situations with these diapers, tend to end up with a little pee or poo escaping the plastic pouch. That gets the cover dirty, but is not substantial enough to get to Charlie's clothes.
Here are my main complaints about the product:
-The velcro messing up the diaper
-Laundry tabs would not stay stuck together in washing machine
-Inner liner that holds diaper deteriorated quickly
-They absorb a lot of poo smell
If you are trying to save money by cloth diapering this id NOT the option for you. When I added up the price compared to using a well known disposable, gdiapers actually cost more because they are not OS, the diaper holder replacements have to be bought frequently, and the diaper inserts are very expensive.Read more ›
I know a lot of Mommas use different AIOs and I tried them, but nothing compares to these. We aren't seeing much (maybe three times total) for a 3 month old for diaper rash... and we just throw some coconut oil on his bum and it clears up within a day.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These look great although we have had a lot of leaks. I'm constantly washing and ended up buying Earths Best disposables in between washes. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Jessica
Love gDiapers! I've been using them for a while for my now 4 month old and I have no complaints. As long as you understand how the g system works you should have no problems with... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I love gDiapers, they work great, no leaks, good quality, and saving me a ton of money.Published 1 month ago by Amanda Young
Super and a great value for your money! I will buy these againPublished 2 months ago by amazonlover
My husband likes these for the ease of velcro, but they tend to leak out the sides with our heavy wetter. They do contain the poop though!Published 3 months ago by Christina Thee