Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

This game will work great for the PS Move!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 24, 2012, 12:43:02 AM PDT
Waldo says:
Just saying, better 1:1 control than the Wii for sure!

Finally get to dust of the Move and a great reason to buy one if you don't have it yet! :)

Posted on Mar 24, 2012, 3:44:46 PM PDT
True I will be using my PS Move for the whole Playthrough :D

Posted on Mar 28, 2012, 3:52:28 PM PDT
Jake says:
Yeah it's awesome, they should even make it Move only and try one last shot at a Move Pack bundled with Epic Mickey 2. Could sell a lot. I'm excited for this.

Posted on Mar 31, 2012, 5:55:20 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 16, 2017, 11:37:32 AM PDT]

Posted on Mar 31, 2012, 9:08:55 PM PDT
Waldo says:
The Wii version had camera AI issues which the publisher already said they would address and fix for EM2!!

Posted on Apr 4, 2012, 1:20:46 PM PDT
As a matter of fact they have been working on the camera since day one.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I don't own the PS Move so I want to ask to make sure. Can I play as Mickey with the Move and Navigator, and have the second player play Oswald with a second pair of Move and Navigator?

Posted on Apr 8, 2012, 2:09:16 PM PDT
if you have a wii, ps3, move, and Navigator controller, then get this on the system you like best. but, if you don't have the move and Navigator, then it will be cheaper to get on the wii. the move and Navigator at last time i checked, was $80. they will play the same either way you go.

Posted on Apr 21, 2012, 12:07:40 PM PDT
Paper Tiger says:
HD Epic Mickey sounds good to me! Finally getting the Move in coming months. There is more than 1 game I want to play this year that can use it!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Mar 24, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about