Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Am I able to play any games on the Samsung Tab 2 without connection to wifi? If so, how do I connect to them?
asked by Yvette R Morales on May 30, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
You would download the game onto the tablet and run it. You would not have to stay wifi connected. You can get them in the play store or the samsung store.
Mark J Wich answered on May 30, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My wife uses the Galaxy II. She plays games such as Bubble Worlds, Candy Crush Saga, Flow, Jewel Star, Holloween Matchem, Solataire, etc. You need wifi to load these games from Google Play store. After they are loaded, you only need wifi to update games or get help from friends. You can get free wifi access at some restaurants such as SteaknShake or BW3. We have wireless Internet at home. You can probably do that for $20-30 per month.
James Cassity answered on May 30, 2013

A
the samson was a gift to my granddaughter. i have no idea how it works, just that she loves it. i am sorry i am unable to help you
ALL ICE answered on June 2, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product