|Product Dimensions||28 x 19 x 39.8 inches|
|Item model number||619000531|
|Minimum weight recommendation||3 Kilograms|
|Maximum weight recommendation||55 Pounds|
|Additional product features||He Pockit+ All-Terrain folds up into a compact, handbag shaped package in secondsand is airplane carry-on compliant*|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Forward-facing maximum child weight||55 Pounds|
|Folded size||13.4 x 7.9 x 16.5|
|Item Weight||12.3 pounds|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
gb Pockit+ All-Terrain, Ultra Compact Lightweight Travel Stroller with Canopy and Reclining Seat in Night Blue
- Collapsible & Compact Design: This travel stroller's ultra-compact and collapsible design ensures it will fit in most overhead compartments on planes and trains, eliminating the need to check your baby stroller while travelling.
- Lightweight Convenience: This must-have umbrella stroller weighs a mere 9 1/2 pounds and makes one-handed pushing and steering a breeze. It folds down in 2 simple steps and can be carried effortlessly via the attached handle.
- Durable and Flexible Construction: Durable for everyday use as well as travel the Pockit+ is designed to roll with the punches. Its flexible construction keeps wiggly bodies safe and happy during their travels.
- UPF50+ Sun Canopy & Reclining Seat Back: Your little one can take a stroller snooze in total comfort thanks to the reclining seat back and the UPF50+ sun canopy. The seat reclines to a baby lounger, and the canopy keeps the sun's rays at bay.
- Agile Front Swivel Wheels: The helpful front swivel wheels make navigating busy streets and turning corners seem like a walk in the park for this lightweight stroller. For increased stability on uneven terrain, simply switch the wheel lock.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The ultra-compact folding mechanism transforms the stroller into a handbag-shaped package in seconds and is airplane carry-on compliant*
*Check for restrictions with your airline carrier before travel
Adjustable Seat Back
|Pockit Air All-Terrain||Pockit||Pockit+ All-Terrain||Pockit+ All-City|
|Airplane Carry-On Compliant||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Weight||10.4 lbs.||10.7 lbs.||12.3 lbs.||13.2 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||55 lbs.||55 lbs.||55 lbs.||55 lbs.|
|Lockable Swivel Front Wheels||✓||✓||✓|
|Compatible with Infant Car Seats||✓||✓|
|Sun Canopy||Sun Visor||Sun Visor||XXL UPF50+ Sun Canopy||XXL UPF50+ Sun Canopy|
|Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH)||28 in x 17.5 in x 39.8 in||28 in x 17.5 in x 39.8 in||28 in x 19.1 in x 39.8 in||28.7 in x 20.3 in x 40.9 in|
|Folded Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.8 in x 7.1 in x 13.8 in||11.8 in x 7.1 in x 13.8 in||13.4 in x 7.9 in x 16.5 in||12.6 in x 7.9 in x 18.9 in|
Compare with similar items
With its exceptional design, the gb Pockit+ Lightweight Baby Stroller is an absolute must-have for families on the go. Perfectly sized for babies and toddlers alike, this umbrella stroller supports children from 6 months old up to 55 pounds. The Pockit+ is one of the smallest folding strollers on the market and is destined to become your favorite travelling companion. This stroller is 2-in-1 travel system ready: simply use the included adapters to click on a CYBEX infant car seat. In addition, the Pockit+ All-Terrain offers an adjustable backrest and big sun canopy for increased sun protection.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For starters, this stroller is tiny, it's thin, and it's light. This is not a heavy item which is awesome for traveling! Secondly, it folds to the perfect size and yes, I took it on the plane as a carry-on. It slide right under the seat. Literally. Right underneath. When we were getting off the plane in Grand Cayman, my husband was holding my daughter, I was holding my son's hand, we walked down the ramp off the plane and in a total of 6 seconds, I opened two strollers and strapped my kids in to walk through the air port with them. This right here...this was gold. I was able to get us through immigration and customs with my kids securely strapped down so I didn't have to worry about them running a muck. I had moms coming up to me asking me where I got this stroller. They were in awe of the size and the fact that it folded.
Before I bought this stroller, I read through the comments. I wanted to see what people were saying about the stroller. I want to say that the comments about this stroller not being or not feeling sturdy are true. I experienced this first hand. However, it's a travel stroller. It's not built with sturdiness in mind and I'm sorry but if you expect BOB type sturdiness from something that weighs 9lbs and folds up like a piece of origami, then you're delusional. This stroller was epic on our trip. We went for walks all over the place and the stroller did it's job. I'm so thankful that I had this stroller on my trip and when we head to Mexico in October, this stroller will be right by our side.
One thing I want to point out because I also saw a lot of people asking does it come with a bag or does it have straps. It does not come with a bag and it does not have straps. However, I bought my own and I fastened the straps to the handles so I could carry the stroller over my arm which worked out perfectly. I realized that if it was in a bag, you would need to take it in and out of the bag which would be ridiculously annoying and then you would need to do something with the bag when the stroller wasn't in it. I highly suggest buying a strap and leaving it on the handles.
I had about given up, and was just going to cross my fingers that he'd do okay walking the whole time, and then I did one more search for "XL UMBRELLA STROLLER" and THIS gorgeous invention popped up. I watched the video and thought.. omg.. this is it. As long as he fits okay in this thing, and it's not too short for me to push (I'm 5'10" and my husband is 6'), this will solve all of our problems!
I ordered it, it came in, and it did NOT disappoint. It took about 10-15 min and some video watching for us to get comfortable setting it up and folding it back down, but our 4 year old (95th percentile - no small child) fits just fine and is perfectly comfortable. The steering is great. It doesnt have some massive all-terrain wheels (duh) but who cares? It will be perfect for sight seeing in cities, dashing for trains, going through customs.. and we ordered a strap so we don't even have to put it in a bag.
Needless to say, I feel like one of the biggest dilemmas of traveling with a toddler has been solved. Thanks GB! You ROCK.
Top reviews from other countries
Cabe arriba en el avión, por lo tanto no te la dañan. Y para tomar taxis se hace mini y no estorba, El techito casi no da sombra pero con shade extender queda perfecto, la canasta de abajo es muy chica no cabe casi nada, pero yo colgaba la bolsa en las agarraderas, muy buena y solida, fácil de manejar por calles mal hechas, tiene suspensión.
La seule chose en dehors de la poussette c’est que au moment de la livraison on te demande de payer 62$ de plus .....😡