gofanco Gold Plated 4K 30HZ DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter - Black, Male to Female for DisplayPort Enabled Desktops and Laptops to Connect to HDMI Displays (DPHDMI4K)
|connector-type||DisplayPort to HDMI|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ HIGH PERFORMANCE DisplayPort to HDMI ADAPTER - Connects DisplayPort equipped desktop or laptop computers to HDMI display. Please note this is NOT a bi-direction adapter. It connects a DisplayPort source to an HDMI monitor/display.
- ✔ HIGH QUALITY VIDEO - Supports HDTV resolutions of 4K (3840x2160) @30Hz, 4096x2160 @24Hz, 2560x1440 @60Hz, delivering crystal clear images to your digital life
- ✔ HIGH QUALITY AUDIO - Supports 7.1 Channel surround audio providing amazing surround sound quality for better entertainment experiences
- ✔ RELIABLE CONNECTION - Features Quad-shielded cable with PVC jacket for maximum video performance & prevention of signal loss as well as HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) support
- ✔ EASY PLUG & PLAY INSTALLATION - No driver or software installation required! FCC, CE & RoHS compliant. We love our products and hope you will too. Our products are backed with a ONE YEAR limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this product, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Cable Matters 4K DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (4K DP to HDMI Adapter)
Club 3D CAC-1080 DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI 2.0B HDR Adapter Supports 4096X2160@60Hz High Dynamic Range
DisplayPort to HDMI 6 Feet Gold-Plated Cable, Avacon Display Port to HDMI Adapter Male to Male Black
Cable Matters DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (DP to HDMI Adapter is NOT Compatible with USB Ports, Do NOT Order for USB Ports on Computers)
Plugable Active DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter - Connect Any DisplayPort-Enabled PC or Tablet to an HDMI Enabled Monitor, TV or Projector for Ultra-HD Video Streaming (HDMI 2.0 up to 4K 3840x2160 @60Hz)
|Sold By||gofanco||Cable Matters||Amazon.com||BenfeiDirect||Cable Matters||Plugable Technologies|
|Item Dimensions||5.90 x 1.77 x 0.79 inches||8.60 x 5.00 x 0.70 inches||7.43 x 0.86 x 0.53 inches||3.94 x 1.97 x 1.18 inches||9.10 x 6.30 x 0.10 inches||8.00 x 8.75 x 0.50 inches|
gofanco DisplayPort to HDMI 4K Adapter connects DisplayPort-equipped desktops and laptops with a DisplayPort output to HDMI equipped monitors, displays and HDTVs. It supports displays of up to 4Kx2K HDTV and is ideal for business, home entertainment, conference rooms, and more
- Input: 20-pin Latching DisplayPort, Male
- Output: 19-pin HDMI, Female (Note: A separate HDMI cable, not included, is required)
- PC resolution supported: 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x768, 1280x800, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 2560x1080@60Hz, 1920x1200, 2048x1536, 2560x1440@60Hz, 3840x2160@30Hz, 4096x2160@24Hz
- HDTV resolution supported: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i and 1080p@60Hz, 4Kx2K @30Hz
- Audio: 7.1 Channel surround audio
- Chipset: PS8402A
- Compliant with VESA Dual-Mode DisplayPort standard
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4b (up to 3.0 Gbps)
- Compliant with HDCP standards (HDCP pass-through from source device)
- Bandwidth: Up to 3.0 Gbps
- Length: 9.25” (23.5cm)
- Regulatory approvals: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Desktops and Laptops with an available DisplayPort output
What's in the Package
- DisplayPort to HDMI 4K Adapter - Black
Warranty & Support
- Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Long story short: If setting the resolution to 3840x2160 60Hz returns a black screen, try setting it to 30Hz and then make sure the Windows Scaling is set to 100% (not 300%), AND THEN change it to 60Hz. Once the screen comes up, you can put the Scaling back to whatever you want, and everything is fine from then on. It's Windows 10 weirdness causing problems with the resolution and refresh jump, not the adapter.
I now have 4 of these running perfectly at 3840x2160 60Hz on Sony and Sceptre 50" screens.
1. Connect the adapter to the display port on your computer.
2. Connect your HDMI cable (not included) to the HDMI port on the adapter.
3. Plug your HDMI cable into TV or wherever you want the picture displayed.
4. Enjoy great picture and sound!
If you think my review is interesting or helpful, please rate it as "helpful." I always enjoy writing reviews on products. I make most of my daily purchases on Amazon and base my purchases on reviews from others. I know that honest and helpful reviews can make all the difference in a purchasing decision.
The sheer number of misleading products is astonishing, many of them claim 4k, but do not say at what refresh rate, which means it's 30hz. If you've ever used a monitor at 30hz, you know it is simply unacceptable. This adapter was about double the cost of the others, but it explicitly stated 60hz, so I sprung for it, and sure enough it worked! Now I can enjoy VR in the other room with my SteamLink on a TV, and all is well.
Had many, M-A-N-Y problems with it. The oculus display would crash, or turn solid blue or just turn black, or just not work at all. Swapped to the second adapter and had the same issue.
Swapped the adapter to the other DP port connector and had the same issue.
Swapped the Oculus to the HDMI out on the vidcard and used the adapter to connect my 43" LG 4K TV. It began experiencing the same issues.
Replaced with a Club3D DP-to-HDMI adapter and all problems went away.
The second problem is it causing a USB error that showing in my device manager as code 45 which I having been trying to find out why I having this problem thinking it was caused by my new PC motherboard or video card.
As a PC system builder I am used to dealing with finding and fixing these problems so I left feedback to the company here at Amazon and I when that was not answered I told them the problem on Facebook which is a good place to talk to the companies directly which I have with others.
I been ignored by the company gofanco on what should have been a simple give me a replacement adapter.