Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM
Is it good for fine short hair
asked by momgirl on April 9, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
YES, this is the absolute best dryer I have ever owned and I am over 40....I have short hair...I put about a quarter size amount hair product (Spike It by Beyond the Zone Pro Formula - hair cement) while my hair is still damp AND then I blow dry it with the Babylis Pro BABTT5585 on high heat...takes less than 5 min....then I put the temp. on low for about 2 min. My hair has body, but I increase the body and control of my short hair with TAYA - COPAIBA RESIN Volumizing Mud that I buy at HSN. I get CONSISTENT compliments on my hair on a weekly basis! I hope this helps! :)
Jane Smart answered on April 11, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It may be good for fly aways that those with fine here often battle, but it won't give hair any volumn, as it tends to flatten.
Laura Nielsen answered on April 9, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, it works for any type of hair. Mine is fine and short also!
Dr Karen answered on April 9, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I think it's good for any length and kind of hair because it has different levels of temperature and air flow.
Sonia Fux answered on April 9, 2013

A
Absolutely. The airflow is less forceful but every bit as effective- and I have always had baby fine hair too. Can't explain the technology but my hair stays on my head!
teacher of kids answered on April 10, 2013

A
I would say yes-I have fine hair and it works well-it is good at getting rid of fly-aways-good luck!
Amanda B. answered on April 9, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product