Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 13, 2012
The bracelets are really pretty, and when they touch each other there is this soft tingle, like gold. The color for now is beautiful. Don't know how long this color will last, but I am gonna try to wear them every day just to see if they began to fade quicker than normal, or if any. Honestly, I don't understand why they were originally 162.00; even on the Gorjana website. Maybe I will understand with time; especially if they stand up to my fashion lifestyle. Still not sure if what I received is authentic though. Just as the other reviewer says, the jewelry comes in an unmarked blue box, instead of the real Gorjana labeled burgandy box. No Gorjana mini info booklet, nor model number anywhere.

March 25,2012...I must say I am impressed. I scratched one of the bracelets, and the area was still gold underneath. Don't know the mil. of gold, but there is something different about these bracelets compared to the other brands of gold plated items I have purchased recently. I do now think they are worth every dollar I paid. Just waiting for the price to decrease to buy more of the Gorjana 18kt gold pieces. Yes all of the 18kt plated jewelry has a base of solid 929 sterling silver.

July 3, 2012... These are the best 18kt. overlayed bangles I have ever purchased. They're just as buttery as the first day I bought them. Stunning!!!

Aug 5,2012...Beautiful

Nov 2,2012...Still awesome
on January 3, 2012
I love sterling silver bangles and I've had these before so I repurchased them. Definitely worth it. Am considering purchasing another pair. I am a "rough" girl (involved in home improvement projects, etc.) so these are more "hefty" and durable than the "G" bangles which tend to be thin and bend at a the slighest pull.
on October 1, 2012
I wanted a few more bangles to go with 3 I already had.
The ones I have are diamond cut and these work ok since
they are flat with no cuts. I do think I paid too much for them
but they were the only ones I could find.
on July 10, 2014
I liked these bangles a lot but one split so I had to return them. Wish I could find others like them only sturdier.
on December 23, 2012
The item received was not same quality as item in picture. Gold finish very dull, Item will be returned for full refund. Not worth the money I paid.

I would not recommend this product.
on March 2, 2013
Beautiful bracelets. Just the right size. Some bracelets are too big and bulky. These are the perfect size. This is a good deal.
on April 10, 2013
I have very small wrists and these bangles fit my hand and wrist very well. They are quite delicate and I am happy with how they look and feel when I am wearing them.
on April 25, 2013
I so wanted to love this bangle set because of all the great reviews, but it was too large for my wrist and the color of the metal made it look cheap.
on January 29, 2013
Disappointing to say the least. One bangle broke in two as my wife tried to put on the first time.
on March 26, 2013
What a wonderful deal on sturdy yet dainty bangles. If I can't have real gold, this seems to be the next best thing.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.