- Series: STUDIES IN EUROPEAN URBAN HISTORY (1100-1800) (Book 3)
- Paperback: 221 pages
- Publisher: Brepols Publishers (November 14, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 2503513832
- ISBN-13: 978-2503513836
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 0.6 x 10.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,143,519 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Urban public debts, urban government and the market for annuities in Western Europe (14th-18th centuries) (STUDIES IN EUROPEAN URBAN HISTORY (1100-1800))
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more