Steven Ramirez is the author of the acclaimed horror thriller series TELL ME WHEN I'M DEAD. A former screenwriter responsible for the funny, bloody, and action-packed movie 'Killers,' he has also published COME AS YOU ARE, a horror collection, as well as a children's book. Steven lives in Los Angeles with his wife and daughters. He enjoys Mike and Ikes with his Iced Caffè Americano, doesn't sleep on planes, and wishes Europe were closer.
You can connect with Steven on Twitter at https://twitter.com/byStevenRamirez, Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/StevenRamirezWriter and Goodreads at https://www.goodreads.com/StevenRamirez. More information at http://stevenramirez.com/.
FIVE FUN FACTS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME
1. While in high school, my band recorded a song I wrote. Sadly, it never sold.
2. As a college student, I was stranded in London one night. A religious cult took me in and tried to convert me. It didn't take.
3. At one point in our marriage, my wife and I owned a Thoroughbred. They sure eat a lot.
4. I wrote and directed a short film starring Rose Hobart, a truly amazing woman who began her film career at Fox in 1930.
5. Many years ago in Pasadena CA, I ran into the renowned physicist Stephen Hawking, who was presumably on his way back to Cal Tech. I wish I had been better prepared.